HelpPrivate Servers

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Private Servers
I'm fairly new to this whole "private server" thing, so I am wondering...

What are private servers for? Are we able to to use our actual AQW accounts on these private servers, even if that is not advised and may lead to stolen account? If yes, does using an AQW account on a private server keep the items in that server with your account for you to use in the actual AQW game? And will that cause ban?

I do not mean any harm, I'm just curious.
You can look at it like this, Private servers are different entities compared to the main game. They share similar traits, animations, heck you could say it's a carbon copy of the game but essentially they are different in some sense as you need to create a new account.

To summarize: It's like having facebook and twitter, both are similar social media platform but you need different accounts. And no you wouldn't get banned as you are going to create a new account, not transferring your main acc.

The purpose of private server are for those people in the past who were having a hard time farming as farming items in private server are far more easier.

I hope this answers your question.
Quote Originally Posted by Rimurutheslime View Post
You can look at it like this, Private servers are different entities compared to the main game. They share similar traits, animations, heck you could say it's a carbon copy of the game but essentially they are different in some sense as you need to create a new account.

To summarize: It's like having facebook and twitter, both are similar social media platform but you need different accounts. And no you wouldn't get banned as you are going to create a new account, not transferring your main acc.

The purpose of private server are for those people in the past who were having a hard time farming as farming items in private server are far more easier.

I hope this answers your question.
Hmm... Alright.
Is there a list for these private servers somewhere? I have found something named Magus, but it is discontinued and doesn't open for me. All it does is make a small icon on my notifications and disappear when trying to check the notification.
There was a list in the past, 2 years ago Aqw private servers are vibrant with life but currently, almost all of them are dead. The Magus you are talking about is a bot used for the PS Augoeides who is also dead and got a reworked yet still died again.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you a list as all the Private Servers I know are dead.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1447312

this is my thread that contains a video with a link to a new private server that you should be able to play

it has trading,a player driven marketplace,world bosses,new pet system,pvp for gold or gems or vip days & more!

better then the real game imo
Tried the game, at first it was really hard to level up, I used the ******* guide and things somewhat went well more so when I got the DL but after that comes grinding again. Now this game isn't bad I must say, but the problem is it's hard to become powerful unless you are one of the two, you used the money to pay for strong classes or you were lucky and got a good item from people giving raffles.

All in all, the game's somewhat good, somewhat similar to Augo but can still be improved in some ways.
Well Augoeides is back and here is the link https://augo.pw/gameⓘ
does any one know what bot that is working that i can use
Thank you very much, I thought my acc would have gotten to waste Love you Man NO HOMO. But seriously can I buy VIP here legitimately? I mean I love this game and I would want to support it.
As an add on to my reply, to those who are players of Augo, there's a likely chance for it to be inaccessible again due to lack of funds.
Bro u know how to make or know a working bot for augo? Or know how to load items there? And what’s ur ign I wanna cp u and maybe I know you ,and they give 30days vip for free for who play I think before game dead and u can buy vip and res but the max rc now is 1m and rc change to Dias now rc called Dias and there are a lot of things that are nice u can buy limited sets from ******* for real money and if u anyone have aqw acc here just reply here I buy for offer in augoeides ,trade level is 25 ty
Don't bot as the one who's managing the game right now is extremely strict, a lot of people were banned for botting. I don't want to post my acc or I could also get banned.
can i have more of these private server?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?