Thanks

Question ps4 cracked account

so i have 2 cracked account with 5 games i want ..how i use them and not get consol ban...any one explain to my how to download the games and not get ban ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by darker7 View Post
    so i have 2 cracked account with 5 games i want ..how i use them and not get consol ban...any one explain to my how to download the games and not get ban ..
    Using cracked accounts is really simple, firstly remember to never change the account credentials, next log into the account and queue the download then log out of the account and get back to your main account, the download will still resume, once the download is completed, avoid connecting to the internet so that the cracked account doesn't lock the game, if you avoid connecting to internet you will have those games with you forever, if you connect to the internet there is a chance that you may lose the game, it may be in a day a week or a month, its all luck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Using cracked accounts is really simple, firstly remember to never change the account credentials, next log into the account and queue the download then log out of the account and get back to your main account, the download will still resume, once the download is completed, avoid connecting to the internet so that the cracked account doesn't lock the game, if you avoid connecting to internet you will have those games with you forever, if you connect to the internet there is a chance that you may lose the game, it may be in a day a week or a month, its all luck.
    ok..i have full access to one account and i change the passward and online id and the account owner can not access to the mail..now can i play online with the account ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    download the PlayStation app on your mobile device(android/iOS) and check if owner of the account is offline or not. Login just when he is offline.