Lightbulb[Open Source] C# CS:GO External

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Thanks for the skeleton source, I gotta convert it to c++.
Nice work, will definitely check this out.

Any plans regarding a simple skin changer? I have some problems using converting sources from C++ to C# (not that advanced in programming yet).
Quote Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
Nice work, will definitely check this out.

Any plans regarding a simple skin changer? I have some problems using converting sources from C++ to C# (not that advanced in programming yet).
Skin changer requires runtime memory write which is not covered in a series so far.

Episode 2 arrived:

Episode 3 arrived:

Nice, thanks for keeping me updated!
Might keep up with this series, looks pretty useful
Quote Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
Nice, thanks for keeping me updated!
I cannot send PMs due to restrictions for new users in this forum, therefore answering you question: No, I don't have one.
Nice video's, usefull for people getting into this scene.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us