Osu sErVeR SiDe eRRoR

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Osu sErVeR SiDe eRRoR
I tried literally everything from west beginning, vpn, relife, profiler and everytime i get that fucking server side error when i try to activate my account.
Ok West Beginning didn't actually activated my account maybe it's outdated?
Does anyone have another idea that might be useful or I'm doing sth wrong?

Thanks for helpin in advance
Quote Originally Posted by RoladazMiesem View Post
I tried literally everything from west beginning, vpn, relife, profiler and everytime i get that fucking server side error when i try to activate my account.
Ok West Beginning didn't actually activated my account maybe it's outdated?
Does anyone have another idea that might be useful or I'm doing sth wrong?

Thanks for helpin in advance
Are you using a public vpn? if you are then the ip might already be banned that the vpn connects to. try to register from phone or other device or clear cookies from your browser.
Ok i just created a new windows account and i could creat a new account, LUL
Is there anyway to increase the playcount by a bot?
Quote Originally Posted by RoladazMiesem View Post
Ok i just created a new windows account and i could creat a new account, LUL
Is there anyway to increase the playcount by a bot?
Just play lul
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us