Thanks

iPhone Battery Life | Improvements? Help?

Hello fellow users of MPGH~!

Recently, I've been on a vacation at the seaside, which put out this problem that I will speak about. I think that I have some kind of problems/issues with my battery/ battery life because I never used to charge my phone twice a day, but in this vacation, I've done it sometimes.

Now, I might say that it was from the high temperature, which was about 30*C-35*C, or maybe, I don't have some tweak at my phone, no idea. You guys should tell me what did you do to improve your battery overall. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have an iPhone 8 Plus, and the battery health at the moment I'm writing this is at 91%.

I will answer questions if there are any, but please help me.

If an answer will significantly help me from here, I'll even tip with BTC.
    So it's a win-win situation.

And before you tell me stuff like disable notifications, disable auto-brightness (or enable?, my phone is charging so I cannot see how it should be), I think I've already done every of that thing, but you can still come up with things like those.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by razwhhxd View Post
    Hello fellow users of MPGH~!

Recently, I've been on a vacation at the seaside, which put out this problem that I will speak about. I think that I have some kind of problems/issues with my battery/ battery life because I never used to charge my phone twice a day, but in this vacation, I've done it sometimes.

Now, I might say that it was from the high temperature, which was about 30*C-35*C, or maybe, I don't have some tweak at my phone, no idea. You guys should tell me what did you do to improve your battery overall. Oh, I forgot to mention that I have an iPhone 8 Plus, and the battery health at the moment I'm writing this is at 91%.

I will answer questions if there are any, but please help me.

If an answer will significantly help me from here, I'll even tip with BTC.
    So it's a win-win situation.

And before you tell me stuff like disable notifications, disable auto-brightness (or enable?, my phone is charging so I cannot see how it should be), I think I've already done every of that thing, but you can still come up with things like those.

Thank you and have a nice day!
    You could switch off wifi, gps, lower brightness and switch on power saving mode for the best savings overall. You could buy OFFICIAL Iphone 8 back case with an attached battery to charge your phone. Just look it up. its on apple's official store. It looks nice, you dont have to carry a battery around and you get an instant battery boost, nearly double the original. Let us know if you need any more help

Thanks
    Just use the right usb-adapter and make sure that you use the correct voltage to charge. This can extend your battery life. Otherwise just get a powerbank or an additional battery (battery-case) as Halos already said.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Removing all background tasks always helped me!
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like every sane person would say; if you are having a vacation, then ENJOY the vacation, and not sit your nose in the phone all day everday while being in vacation, vacations are meant to be aware from things.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    First of all, I want to thank everyone who took their time to answer this.

Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Removing all background tasks always helped me!
    I am already doing that like every time I use an app and close it.

Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post
    Like every sane person would say; if you are having a vacation, then ENJOY the vacation, and not sit your nose in the phone all day everday while being in vacation, vacations are meant to be aware from things.
    I used my phone constantly because I wanted to capture every moment I've lived, I didn't sit on my phone like talking or something haha.

Quote Originally Posted by HΔSTUR View Post
    Just use the right usb-adapter and make sure that you use the correct voltage to charge. This can extend your battery life. Otherwise just get a powerbank or an additional battery (battery-case) as Halos already said.
    I have my original charger, but thing is I don't know if I use the right voltage to charge, I'll look into that. Also I have some powerbanks, but I can't take them with me like everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    You could switch off wifi, gps, lower brightness and switch on power saving mode for the best savings overall. You could buy OFFICIAL Iphone 8 back case with an attached battery to charge your phone. Just look it up. its on apple's official store. It looks nice, you dont have to carry a battery around and you get an instant battery boost, nearly double the original. Let us know if you need any more help
    Already seen it, and it isn't quite cute-looking lol. Already did the first things that you said. Heard the power saving mode is decreasing the battery life, overtime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Carry a battery pack if you are worried about battery life. If your phone is reasonably old the battery is probably on it's way out, so you can try replacing it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    get a anker power bank

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Carry a battery pack if you are worried about battery life. If your phone is reasonably old the battery is probably on it's way out, so you can try replacing it.
    Meh, I don't think it's that OLD though. I think there is some requirement that you need to have -85% Battery Health so you can get a replacement.

Thanks
    Try deleting facebook and messenger.

Thanks
    Interesting tip on FB and messenger. Will try that