PlayerView

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
PlayerView
Hi guys,

Class

Code:
class cCamera 
{
public:
	char _0x0000[12];
	DWORD Mirror;							// 0xC ~ 0x10
	char _0x0010[84];
	DWORD PlayerView;						// 0x64 ~ 0x68
};
Code:
#define PLAYERVIEW_POINTER 0x14FADC0 // CFNA/WEST
AOB : ?? ?? ?? ?? 01 01 00 00 ?? 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 43 // cshell.dll

Code:
int pView = 0;
    DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
    cCamera* Camera = *(cCamera**)(CShell + PLAYERVIEW_POINTER);
	if (Camera != NULL)
	{
		if (PlayerView)
		{
			if (GetAsyncKeyState('V') & 1) bView++;
			if (pView == 1)
			{
				Camera->PlayerView = 3;	//Third Person View
				pView++;
			}
			if (pView == 3)
			{
				Camera->PlayerView = 2;	//Second Person View
				pView++;
			}
			if (pView == 5)
			{
				Camera->PlayerView = 1;	//First Person View
				pView = 0;
			}
		}
}



click thanks if post helped you
i don't know if code shared before
how can i add code and play?
Quote Originally Posted by elpop12 View Post
how can i add code and play?
Read section stickies, might come in handy for you.
In what is used
Quote Originally Posted by zmika12 View Post
In what is used
Field of View .
I am not good at programming but I want the crossfire code
Quote Originally Posted by zmika12 View Post
I am not good at programming but I want the crossfire code
Why don't you learn it and be good at it, Instead of soliciting for codes that you do not understand.
It is very difficult and I do not find a good explanation on YouTube
Quote Originally Posted by zmika12 View Post
It is very difficult and I do not find a good explanation on YouTube
Well you need to learn how to code to be able to use this.
Quote Originally Posted by zmika12 View Post
It is very difficult and I do not find a good explanation on YouTube
you can't learn "how to hack crossfire" on youtube , you need to learn the basics first , yet you don't even know what an IDE is or how to use it nor how to create a simple dll file

we can't help you to copy paste codes and go run it and use , we only can give you some advice and fix something wrong in your code or help with some errors ..etc
I know how to create a simple dll
What a hell this sig ?)) The worst sig I have ever seen. But thanks for release
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us