Need help with Under Armor order
Hello,
I have used DNA for 2/3 packages for under armor order (the order is around $500, came in 3 different packages and wasn't signed ) and they have denied the refund saying it was delivered by fedex and that they will not refund the order. Can anyone help me with this order ? I am willing to pay 10%. 2 packages delivered on Aug 24 and one on Aug 28.
Thanks in advance
I have used DNA for 2/3 packages for under armor order (the order is around $500, came in 3 different packages and wasn't signed ) and they have denied the refund saying it was delivered by fedex and that they will not refund the order. Can anyone help me with this order ? I am willing to pay 10%. 2 packages delivered on Aug 24 and one on Aug 28.
Thanks in advance
