PostNeed help with Under Armor order

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with Under Armor order
Hello,
I have used DNA for 2/3 packages for under armor order (the order is around $500, came in 3 different packages and wasn't signed ) and they have denied the refund saying it was delivered by fedex and that they will not refund the order. Can anyone help me with this order ? I am willing to pay 10%. 2 packages delivered on Aug 24 and one on Aug 28.
Thanks in advance
Don't take no for an answer. Demand a partial refund or the product you paid for. You can get this done, I have no doubts.
I can help you with that IM ME
Quote Originally Posted by tddollars View Post
I can help you with that IM ME
I dont know why but IM is not working for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romaozh View Post
Don't take no for an answer. Demand a partial refund or the product you paid for. You can get this done, I have no doubts.
like keep pushing them ?"
Quote Originally Posted by iamshadowx View Post
I dont know why but IM is not working for me

- - - Updated - - -



like keep pushing them ?"
For some sites you have to keep calling and pressing them. If unsigned order, should be easy.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?