Crossfire-xtrap

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire-xtrap
~

recently... I have been getting this error...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...imp/asdf-8.jpg


im not using anything that affects.... ~decided a viewing of my running process list from task manager...


Anyhelp.. ORRR a xtrap bypass that can help me... would be extreammmly awsome.

running win xp ^_^

~~tried deactivating my anti-virus... and it does the same

+++ sorry for the low ammount of posts... I dont post here much... admin of my own MMO hacks website. hard to go back and forth.
you should reinstall, i think you've been HAD, hacking attempt detected 0_0
Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
you should reinstall, i think you've been HAD, hacking attempt detected 0_0
reinstalled multiple times :/
This happened to me when I tried injecting the WH.dll, try replacing the d3d9 dll file with an original one (if you have a back up, if you dont I'll give you mine
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
This happened to me when I tried injecting the WH.dll, try replacing the d3d9 dll file with an original one (if you have a back up, if you dont I'll give you mine
I have the origonal one. >_< I reinstalled.
We can try using TeamViewer so I could look into the problem first-hand? If you need instructions on how to get TeamViewer PM me
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
We can try using TeamViewer so I could look into the problem first-hand? If you need instructions on how to get TeamViewer PM me
~what kind of things would you do...
im not pc illiterate.. desktop just looks like that cause im on my dads PC.
Check your hard drive if you have ANY hack programs (e.g Cheat Engine, Injectors, WH.dll, the hacked d3d9.dll and delete all of those and restart computer)
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
Check your hard drive if you have ANY hack programs (e.g Cheat Engine, Injectors, WH.dll, the hacked d3d9.dll and delete all of those and restart computer)
~CE~injectors... WH.dll or the d3d9.dll wouldnt be on my pc. I havent downloaded them...
So this problem occurred before or after you used hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
So this problem occurred before or after you used hacks?
Never used hacks on this pc....
Thats wierd o.o Do you have any other PC's you could test to see if CF works?
Quote Originally Posted by Inmolak View Post
Thats wierd o.o Do you have any other PC's you could test to see if CF works?
Yes. it works on my laptop.....

~not this pc tho :/

this pc is much better then my laptop....
Can you wait until tommorrow? I have to go to sleep now when I come back tomm we can try TeamViewer but for now just uninstall CF delete every file related to CF restart then install again
I think it has to do with a program called CTFMON.EXE

~it keeps trying to access crossfire... I open up the process explorer and something in its titles says crossfire...

~~~~~~nvm... :/

I went threw all the stupid steps to disabling the ctfmon... and it still dun work :/

~~wish xtrap told me which programs were blocking it -_- gah...
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us