Scene Points - Watch Movies for Cheap & Food
Selling Scene Points, Canada Use Only, You can use it at almost any Cineplex to watch any movie you want. You can also get food at some restaurants as well.
I Will Provide:
- Picture of Bar Code of the Card
- Card Number
- Point Balance
My price is $2.50 per 1000 points
Payment method
PayPal F&F + 10%
BTC and ETH
Terms of Service:
- No refunds - only replacements
- 12 hour warranty on the points, no exceptions
- You will always go first
- I can change tos at anytime
- I can choose not to sell to you
12 Hour Warrenty Explained:
- Once I send the Card Picture or Card Number, warrenty will start
- I will confirm balance on card before sending them
- Sometimes card may have more or less balance than picture
- I adive you to use full balance on card in one transaction
Add me on IM

I Will Provide:
- Picture of Bar Code of the Card
- Card Number
- Point Balance
My price is $2.50 per 1000 points
Payment method
PayPal F&F + 10%
BTC and ETH
Terms of Service:
- No refunds - only replacements
- 12 hour warranty on the points, no exceptions
- You will always go first
- I can change tos at anytime
- I can choose not to sell to you
12 Hour Warrenty Explained:
- Once I send the Card Picture or Card Number, warrenty will start
- I will confirm balance on card before sending them
- Sometimes card may have more or less balance than picture
- I adive you to use full balance on card in one transaction
Add me on IM



