SolvedPlease help me out!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please help me out!
I'm sorry for this thread, I know I supposed to be post it on the other section but no one is active now in the private server section. Please help me to make this bot work again. I think the only problem of this bot was the loader which have incorrect url. The suppose url will be augo.pw/game but it was augoeides.world/game hope you can help me out sir.
https://github.com/ecodulio/Magus?fb...ovsrZYoaWhTulU
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Can one of you guys give this guy a hand please? I know next to nothing about Augoeides. @Oliboli8769 @EmperorArts
Thanks for the mention. @emoric28 or @Biney are probably better help here, I think they were the Magus devs.

Changing the URL could be the only fix, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other patches too. Wish I could be more help but I don't code in this language, and sadly don't have any free time like I used to (adult life)
I know for a fact that Emoric and Biney are the creators. Seems like you're out of luck sadly. I believe they are still inactive.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Thanks for the mention. @emoric28 or @Biney are probably better help here, I think they were the Magus devs.

Changing the URL could be the only fix, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other patches too. Wish I could be more help but I don't code in this language, and sadly don't have any free time like I used to (adult life)

Thanks anyway friend. I knew that both the original devs are long gone, I was just hoping maybe you knew something.
over a week since last response from op

/solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us