Ping

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ping
Anyone know of a way that I can make my ping be like 230-300? Precisely around that area
Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
Anyone know of a way that I can make my ping be like 230-300? Precisely around that area
with a VPN and then turn it on dedicated servers or just long away from you're location
Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
Anyone know of a way that I can make my ping be like 230-300? Precisely around that area
Programs like NetLimiter works, since you can limit the connection speed to 15kbs which I believe is still the standard to run a multiplayer game in Unreal. But ping can't alter what I think you want to do.

I think you want to make a type of Lag-Switch and this if you do not control it well, or if you do not know how to use NetLimiter correctly, the server will take you out of the match, because it depends on the seconds you are active and inactive (and distance to servers). So you need 2 kind of hacks, 1 limit speed and 2 extend distance between you and Servers. You can Use VPN and play in other part of World or.....

There is a trick, in the Unreal Engine you can edit a script so that there is no communication between the server and the connection speed. What you do here is limit your connection and disconnection time without the server checking if your connection is alive or dead. This script is usually disabled in the Engine for games that are not multiplayers, since it has no case. In multiplayer games it is active but I comment, it can be easily deactivated if you want Micro-Tps. Lag-Switch, etc.
Got what i wanted with a VPN,thank you Martoz
can you explain why you would want 300 ping?
Quote Originally Posted by levavo4 View Post
can you explain why you would want 300 ping?
He's probably playing killer and can't get good games without any advantages...
But hey, that's why this website is here, right?
Quote Originally Posted by dghdh View Post
Got what i wanted with a VPN,thank you Martoz
You have my words <3
Quote Originally Posted by 2e5e7a26026f9004 View Post
He's probably playing killer and can't get good games without any advantages...
But hey, that's why this website is here, right?
I can actually play normal games,i just have a few people on my "black list" so yeah. Hope that explains it

- - - Updated - - -

Mods please close the thread :F
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?