Learn the simple stuff for C++

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Learn the simple stuff for C++

ok, all i want to do is learn the simple stuff, i would greatly appreciate it, i want to learn it over msn on something thats instant messegeing. dont tell me to go read C++, you can GTFO if you say it >.< ... if you wish to help me add me at qwertz10@hotmail.com

Time Information: im from western australia, time is +8. TYVM if you help.
spam!!! spam!!! you learn by hard work and reading. stop spamming! go here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/
Quote Originally Posted by jokerskull123 View Post
spam!!! spam!!! you learn by hard work and reading. stop spamming! go here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/
GTFO, your ment to read before posting.
Quote Originally Posted by kandin View Post
GTFO, your ment to read before posting.
u will never get anywhere with that attitude . lol .
moved to the C++ section. I'll give you a 1 hour redirect
I have no interest in helping someone who will not help himself. If your goal is to not learn C++ then you have succeeded. Congratulations!
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I have no interest in helping someone who will not help himself.
I don't think it could've been said too much better. It was plain ignorant to post here saying, "and if you tell me to read, then you can gtfo" Because if you're asking questions over MSN, guess what? You're going to READ THE ANSWER, so why not use sources that will ALWAYS be available? Google will ALWAYS be there, and guess what? >_> It won't complain when you ask stupid questions. AND because David posted a C++ tut, here's some more links to take a gander at. This is a collection of links i've accumulated since I started learning. Also, don't think this is ALL the info there is, this isn't a quarter of it. There are a few other forums that have dozens if not hundreds of actual programmer/hackers who will program circles around most of us. (Except like I dunno, BA, Jetamay, the resident god programmers here.)

Hmmm, I couldn't post this link, soo here it is broken down.

http://www.toymaker. info/Games/


cplusplus.com - The C++ Resources Network

DirectX Tutorial.com - Game Programming with DirectX

MSDN Library

Win32 Programming - FunctionX

Windows API Tutorial

theForger's Win32 API Tutorial

Windows Programming - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks

If I got any of these links from anyone here on the forum, THANKS ALOT! All of it has been useful.

To the original thread creator, before you say, "I DON'T WANT TO READ" I retort, TOO FUCKING BAD, you have to.
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
"and if you tell me to read, then you can gtfo" Because if you're asking questions over MSN, guess what? You're going to READ THE ANSWER.
Ok, yes i will read the answer, BUT IT WILL ANSWER MY FU CKING QUESTION GOOGLE DOESNT TELL YOU EVERYTHING U FU CKING WANT TO KNOW!
Wow, jokerskull123, very colorful.

kandin, I'm almost 100% sure no one is going to help you through MSN. Plus, once you realize that the basics of C++ won't help you make hacks, you're going to quit, ending up wasting your, and your teachers(If someone does actually decide to help) time.

I'm just going to put this here, if you're actually willing to learn something, you're going to click it. If not, no one is going to help you.

C++ tutorial.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be more than glad to help you if you run into some errors, but I surely won't teach you over MSN.

Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Wow, jokerskull123, very colorful.
lol i like to add a little party to the party.lol
*sigh* i like to learn over msn because i can ask questions
Quote Originally Posted by kandin View Post
*sigh* i like to learn over msn because i can ask questions
I have no problem answering questions. And if I'm on msn at the time you can ask me a question whenever you like. I just won't spoonfeed you everything, but if you go learn something yourself and have questions about anything I don't mind explaining it, or if pushing you in the right direction.

And helger he's not stupid. I don't think it's cool to call someone stupid just because they don't know where to start. I thought that was uncalled for. ;l
U won't learn anything by asking
use the search button I'm pretty sure either brinuz or some other guy posted a minitut
I got tip for you. If you are stupid, dont start learning c++
no then come to mpgh c++ section and we will answer your questions
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?