Learn the simple stuff for C++

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by kandin View Post
Ok, yes i will read the answer, BUT IT WILL ANSWER MY FU CKING QUESTION GOOGLE DOESNT TELL YOU EVERYTHING U FU CKING WANT TO KNOW!
MPGH DOESNT WANT TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW. I'LL TELL YOU THIS: HUMAN BABIES ARE MADE BY TWO HUMANS OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER HAVING TEH S3X(most of the time), THEREFOR YOU'RE NOT HUMAN, NOW GO CRY @ UR 2 DADDIES FAGG0T
It's good to have someone to ask about stuff every now and then if you get stuck but if you're not even intending to read any C++ tut whatsoever or learn on your own I doubt anyone want to help you. I've studied C++ every now and then for 3 years now (also taken some classes in it), knowledge doesn't come for free you know. I've helped noobs over msn before because I like to help people so with another attitude you would have had a helping hand by now, however I don't have time to explain things you easily would have figured out if you taken the time to read on your own.
Quote Originally Posted by kandin View Post
wth? this is offtopic you idiot, go spam somewere else dumbass
and what about if you grow up? Stop insulting people... All you can say is: "Fuck" "asshole" "stupid" w/e... what kind of help do you expect? you will get flamed even more... act like a man and stop beeing a jerk
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?