Ok. Which one do i select!!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ok. Which one do i select!!!!
Hai guys Here are my sigs

If you want to know how i did my Signature like this i used an logo maker and Photoshop.


Which one do you reckon i should select?







EDIT HERE is number 2 but with a matching background to the fourme.

1st is the best.
All of the are bad for me but 2. is funny. So, take 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
All of the are bad for me but 2. is funny. So, take 2.
Fuck you! I just download Cs4 and this is my first ever Signature and you think it sux for a first timer? Sad...
Quote Originally Posted by omlan View Post
Fuck you! I just download Cs4 and this is my first ever Signature and you think it sux for a first timer? Sad...
Lol calm down, he's just being honest. The fact that you're implying that because these are your first sigs we should go easy on you is silly. Honestly from an artistic standpoint, these have absolutely no talent whatsoever. I'm sorry. You should go to deviantART: where ART meets application! and search "sig tut", try to learn some techniques.
Quote Originally Posted by Kivrin0 View Post
Lol calm down, he's just being honest. The fact that you're implying that because these are your first sigs we should go easy on you is silly. Honestly from an artistic standpoint, these have absolutely no talent whatsoever. I'm sorry. You should go to deviantART: where ART meets application! and search "sig tut", try to learn some techniques.
Umm dude. I have never touched any photo editing software in my 16 years... Of course I have no talent.. I made this in 20 minutes.. Hopefully I'll get Better soon!

Thanks for the constructive critisism!!
These sucks.

If you can't take the criticism, please, GTFO.

Btw, what are Industires?
We never gave you any constructive critcism? ¬¬
Sorry to break it to you, but you SUCK!
Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
Sorry to break it to you, but you SUCK!
Agreed , but yeah, an extra sorry :O
If you're gonna flame every single person that gives an honest opinion, then you're not right for this section. I think all of them are cluttered and and the text should all be at one spot not one all over the place.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us