Programming Manuals: which one to post?

PollWhat Programming Language Do you guys like?
Perl0% · 0
C/C++50% · 2
Java0% · 0
Visual J++25% · 1
Ruby0% · 0
COBOL25% · 1
LISP0% · 0
Fortran0% · 0
Eiffel0% · 0
Visual Basic0% · 0
4 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Programming Manuals: which one to post?
I have a really large collection of E-books (.pdf and .txt) about various programming languages. Im gonna post a couple about whatever language the general consensus agrees on. What language do you guys need/want help with?
Guess who the only vote was.... And who the only vote will be until you vote...
Okay, you guys asked for C/C++. Ill post a few C/C++ manuals in a bit.
Jayme.... You idiot you know its gay to vote on your own polls don't you, expecially 3 times..... wait thats the reason you did it. Grats on comin out...again. Now prepare to die!!!



Haha
hey noob u must be a mod super user or a person with lots of posts to say that so STFU
Hmm I'll say I don't... woH lliw taht od ti rof uoy!!??
yaY won I t'nod evah ot od ti!!!
wow... He can talk backwards!!







..Break out the Ban Stick
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?