ban appeal

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
ban appeal
Account: @Marketguy
scam report by: @what what

Just tell me what I can do to get this ban lifted.
I was about to get the money to pay back @jiang for the failed refund then this guy @what what came in (I did him a paypal refund and it was successful) but he sent his refund back to the store himself just because they asked. And for some reason he opened a scam report on me. Like what is even going on here? Stop this.

Tell me what to do and I will do it. I make my living of that account it is not my intent to scam people here. I won't refund @what what I did my job what he does with that money after my job is done is not my problem. Paypal doesn't send refund confirmation emails just in case if he says again "but I paid him before refund confirmation" and paypal claims are not against the rules here, at least I think so since everybody does them so I don't know really why this "scam report" by @what what wasn't closed earlier.
You were banned for not having resolved the report with @jiang given 3 weeks time, as for the @what what report is concerned, 3rd party comms aren't allowed, you were also working with a banned user @Lonzo Ball and you have asked for payment upfront.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
You were banned for not having resolved the report with @jiang given 3 weeks time, as for the @what what report is concerned, 3rd party comms aren't allowed, you were also working with a banned user @Lonzo Ball and you have asked for payment upfront.
I sent @jiang a payment of $60 2 days ago but the payment went to the wrong email address so I had to refund it with paypal and wait until I got it back. I have the money again I can send the refund. Also for @what what case I know that 3rd party comms aren't allowed but I never misused it to delete messages like he did (I never saw what he messaged me so I couldn't know what is his problem). If I get unbanned I will be using only IM from now on. For payment upfront- I did a nike refund and they never send confirmation emails paypal doesn't send refund confirmations either but paypal refund was successful.


Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
You were banned for not having resolved the report with @jiang given 3 weeks time, as for the @what what report is concerned, 3rd party comms aren't allowed, you were also working with a banned user @Lonzo Ball and you have asked for payment upfront.
Working with @Lonzo Ball - I don't want to be associated with him, it was a one time deal. He asked me if I could help him with that paypal refund for 30% cut because he doesn't know the method but he had a customer. I don't think it's against the rules to help someone with a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell me what to do to resolve it to get my ban lifted and it will be done asap
I’m ready to send the money to @jiang just let me know if it will get my account back...
Yo. People are starting to scam me because I am banned. Bro please I need this fixed ASAP. Multiple people just blocked me and didn’t pay. Wtf is going on
Let us know once you have refunded @jiang @marketguy2

@what what has any money been claimed from you by the company with regards to the refund? Or did they only send you an e-mail? Have they made any further attempts at contacting you?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Let us know once you have refunded @jiang @marketguy2

@what what has any money been claimed from you by the company with regards to the refund? Or did they only send you an e-mail? Have they made any further attempts at contacting you?
I sent refund to @jiang

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Let us know once you have refunded @jiang @marketguy2

@what what has any money been claimed from you by the company with regards to the refund? Or did they only send you an e-mail? Have they made any further attempts at contacting you?
@what what 2 months after he got the refund they sent him an email saying he has to send money back and I guess he did without asking me. So he messed it up by himself, he should have messaged me before doing anything. That was simple procedure.

- - - Updated - - -

He's ignoring me

https://imgur.com/r4DTkWR

At this point I think he never sent the money back and he's trying to get money from me just because I'm vulnerable right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Let us know once you have refunded @jiang @marketguy2

@what what has any money been claimed from you by the company with regards to the refund? Or did they only send you an e-mail? Have they made any further attempts at contacting you?
got my money back, everything's cleared up, thanks! no more issues from me.
@Time I have resolved all reasonable issues. My rent due is in 2 days can I get my account back now?
I don't have to reply to you. I have a life so I don't check ******* every hour of the day not to mention we live in different timezones. @Time they sent me an email to send back the laptop or charge my card otherwise they would increase the charges, this was an email from collection agency. Regardless of what marketguy says you cannot argue or run away from collection agencies in Canada they drop your credit score and charge interest. I didn't pay them for no reason. https://gyazo.com/d2f126f9e267dc8a6cde2b3938363e71 https://gyazo.com/39517b1533652ad98a9033447d5310d8. After I sent them money they sent me a receipt for reference.
My point is his refunding service did fail If I had to pay.
Quote Originally Posted by what what View Post
I don't have to reply to you. I have a life so I don't check ******* every hour of the day not to mention we live in different timezones. @Time they sent me an email to send back the laptop or charge my card otherwise they would increase the charges, this was an email from collection agency. Regardless of what marketguy says you cannot argue or run away from collection agencies in Canada they drop your credit score and charge interest. I didn't pay them for no reason. https://gyazo.com/d2f126f9e267dc8a6cde2b3938363e71 https://gyazo.com/39517b1533652ad98a9033447d5310d8. After I sent them money they sent me a receipt for reference.
My point is his refunding service did fail If I had to pay.
This is just ridiculously funny what you are saying here. All you had to do is write me what happened and let me fix it, this happened before and all I had to do was make one call. But you didn't even bother to let me know and just went ahead and messed it up by yourself. You just put a stick in your wheels and came here crying to get free money.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I don't think he sent the money, he knows that these stores don't give a sht about these payments really, since he knows what refunding is. I think he kept it and now trying to get more.

- - - Updated - - -

What does this even mean... "After I sent them money they sent me a receipt for reference."? Did they send you a "thank you" receipt for sending them back money? Your arguments are so weak, I don't understand why this case is not resolved yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Please provide screenshots of the entire transcript with Dell and any entailing parties after receiving the intial e-mail @what what
I can inspect element these emails for him, it's not hard.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is he never messaged me to let me know that something "happened" with a refund and went straight up here to ask mods for my money. Something is not clean here.
Please provide screenshots of the entire transcript with Dell and any entailing parties after receiving the intial e-mail @what what
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?