GM vote in threadStop being a pussy and post it!!! So I can be one of the new well deserved gmods hue hue hue
#ROYCE4GMOD2020 It's under deliberation right now: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...0#post14757770 Last updated 2 days ago @arunforce @Liz @Flengo
Originally Posted by Dave84311 #ROYCE4GMOD2020 It's under deliberation right now: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...0#post14757770 Last updated 2 days ago @arunforce @Liz @Flengo I don't have permission.
Originally Posted by Dave84311 #ROYCE4GMOD2020 It's under deliberation right now: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...0#post14757770 Last updated 2 days ago @arunforce @Liz @Flengo Can we just give it to Royce he's clearly the best candidate on the list
Originally Posted by Dave84311 #ROYCE4GMOD2020 It's under deliberation right now: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...0#post14757770 Last updated 2 days ago @arunforce @Liz @Flengo I'll leave my personal opinion on the thread also
I love Dave, his humor is something none can uphold, this funny dude posted a thread none can see lol
Originally Posted by Venom this funny dude posted a thread none can see lol seems like admin forum tho so no wonder noone can see it
Originally Posted by Ally Having you as staff did not end well at all last time You mean every time we had him he seemed to fuck it up somehow?