Everything is kinda recent so you gotta wait, if you don't want to wait you can either try to make you own or buy one i guess. Recent COD games are protected well (just like any other game) but free COD hacks are becoming pretty rare sadly...
Originally Posted by x3me__ i dont even know but there are some battlepass bot farmers that work, here on mpgh there is one that works , the one with the pink menu got deleted, pm me Can you help me,please pleaseee thank you
Originally Posted by aku Recent COD games are protected well lmao you drunk they have basically no anticheat good thing it doesnt have battleeye
Originally Posted by niggo lmao you drunk they have basically no anticheat good thing it doesnt have battleeye I know but we still don't see many free cheats, everyone lost interest and they get detected easily. I wonder if TAC is even still a thing in Black Ops 4.
Originally Posted by niggo lmao you drunk they have basically no anticheat good thing it doesnt have battleeye good to know
Originally Posted by aku I know but we still don't see many free cheats, everyone lost interest and they get detected easily. guess thats cause selling makes them money compared to just creating more work releasing it for free as you need to update much more often sucks but thats how it is
I honestly don't like this game, but I see a huge demand for a hack. I'll try to work on one these days I'm not sure