Has anyone gone to Wasteland using Infinite energy, super sprint, or whatever code without being banned? I heard there was a kind of antihack while you enter Wasteland or something like that, can anyone confirm it?
Originally Posted by Accutype
Has anyone gone to Wasteland using Infinite energy, super sprint, or whatever code without being banned? I heard there was a kind of antihack while you enter Wasteland or something like that, can anyone confirm it?
Afaik they just have a check so you don't get too many wasteland loots.
Originally Posted by PaLaS0
Afaik they just have a check so you don't get too many wasteland loots.
Can we talk in private Palaso? Throught here mpgh or *******? I couldnt send you PM. Im not gona ask for more cheat codes or anything, I'm learning and got some questions.
Originally Posted by Accutype
Can we talk in private Palaso? Throught here mpgh or *******? I couldnt send you PM. Im not gona ask for more cheat codes or anything, I'm learning and got some questions.
pm me ur dc, nvm ill pm you, nvm x2, comment on any of my videos