Using Cheat Codes in Wasteland

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Using Cheat Codes in Wasteland
Has anyone gone to Wasteland using Infinite energy, super sprint, or whatever code without being banned? I heard there was a kind of antihack while you enter Wasteland or something like that, can anyone confirm it?
Quote Originally Posted by Accutype View Post
Has anyone gone to Wasteland using Infinite energy, super sprint, or whatever code without being banned? I heard there was a kind of antihack while you enter Wasteland or something like that, can anyone confirm it?
Afaik they just have a check so you don't get too many wasteland loots.
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
Afaik they just have a check so you don't get too many wasteland loots.
Can we talk in private Palaso? Throught here mpgh or *******? I couldnt send you PM. Im not gona ask for more cheat codes or anything, I'm learning and got some questions.
Quote Originally Posted by Accutype View Post
Can we talk in private Palaso? Throught here mpgh or *******? I couldnt send you PM. Im not gona ask for more cheat codes or anything, I'm learning and got some questions.
pm me ur dc, nvm ill pm you, nvm x2, comment on any of my videos
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?