Cooltutor or experiments

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
tutor or experiments
IF SOME one would me my tutor like in yahoo msnger id apreciate that or if some1 could gime a few hax or something 2 exspiriment on with some #'s and letters and junk that do differnt shet


i would sooo love u XD
Judging by your last post, and this one, I don't think you're going to put much effort into this. No one is going to tutor you, it's time consuming. You can post problems you have on this forum, that's what it's for.

You can start here: C++ Tutorials.

I feel like I've done this before... Oh well.

As for source code to look at, browse around this section, I'm sure you'll find something useful.

Good luck.

Offtopic: Do you play StarCraft?
Offtopic: Do you play StarCraft?[/QUOTE]

yes i play starcraft and i use zanesters oblivion i know something witth visual c++ and makeing hax for sc but new 2 CA


also for soldierfront i did make a bat file that let me fly and unlim ammo once but i just coppyed and pasted for that1
learn from a book and get the basics of C++ down before of doing anything crazy or special
Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
Offtopic: Do you play StarCraft?

yes i play starcraft and i use zanesters oblivion i know something witth visual c++ and makeing hax for sc but new 2 CA
making hacks for starcraft is a dead end by blizzard... -.-'' no one survives... blizz proved that when they banned thousands of accounts from diablo 2 for using Maphack, or just a simple loader to let them run 2x .exe for diablo 2.

Same happens when hacking in Starcraft.. (not so often now at battle.net because it is quite dead)

Edit: even if you play now at iCCup... you won't go far with hacks (don't mess with blizz, they will follow you home, ban your accounts, then kill you because you wont be able to play on them )
zanesters oblivion is the one and only mulit hack 4 sc it lets u build anywere and junk but like iv made countless hax on sc for about 4 yrs
and STILL HAVE NOT BEEN BANED me and my friend take peoples ips and report them 4 no reason 4 the hell of it tho XD no1 ever gets baned

in sc it goes

1.mute
2.mute in game
3.they make u have 2 pay
4.they suspend acc for like 4 days at max


they gave up with ip bans and cs key band becaus people change ip and get keygens

off topic: HOW IN THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY IP! SO I CAN PLAY WARROCK AGAIN
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
making hacks for starcraft is a dead end by blizzard... -.-'' no one survives... blizz proved that when they banned thousands of accounts from diablo 2 for using Maphack, or just a simple loader to let them run 2x .exe for diablo 2.

Same happens when hacking in Starcraft.. (not so often now at battle.net because it is quite dead)

Edit: even if you play now at iCCup... you won't go far with hacks
Battle.net will revive once StarCraft 2 releases. StarCraft is also a good game to play legitimately. Shooting insane amounts of nukes at once using hacks and ending the game immediately isn't really fun.

I'm not talking from experience.
Seriously I'm not. . .
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Battle.net will revive once StarCraft 2 releases. StarCraft is also a good game to play legitimately. Shooting insane amounts of nukes at once using hacks and ending the game immediately isn't really fun.

I'm not talking from experience.
Seriously I'm not. . .

U DONT MASS NUKES WITHT HIS lol zannys is public no1 buys vip sc hax any more

lol i need 2 add u guys on yahoo were useing a thred as chatroom XD
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Battle.net will revive once DIABLO 3 releases.
YAH I KNOW RIGHT?
Quote Originally Posted by zerg32196 View Post
zanesters oblivion is the one and only mulit hack 4 sc it lets u build anywere and junk but like iv made countless hax on sc for about 4 yrs
and STILL HAVE NOT BEEN BANED me and my friend take peoples ips and report them 4 no reason 4 the hell of it tho XD no1 ever gets baned

in sc it goes

1.mute
2.mute in game
3.they make u have 2 pay
4.they suspend acc for like 4 days at max


they gave up with ip bans and cs key band becaus people change ip and get keygens

off topic: HOW IN THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY IP! SO I CAN PLAY WARROCK AGAIN
i played starcraft for 6 years sir.. and i can tell you.. using offensive hacks a few years ago would get you banned really fast... seriously... they do that now... because.. hmm... they just don't care about battle.net anymore now (until starcraft 2, like david said), if you do that at iCCup for example.. you will get banned (iCCup is now the most popular server for Starcraft, i mean, a league... and yes that's where the best players of Brood War play at)

edit: also played diablo 2 too for long
u and davit and me need 2 go in a chat room
were gana get in troubl or get some 1 p.oed for "spaming"
if you don't feel like doing it by yourself ... i don't thing that you will get any help from people in here... Having a tutor... you are kinda lazy aren't you?
I can already tell that any hack you've made was leeched. (Copy and paste).

You should try and learn the basics of C++, if you can't or if you give up. Just keep leeching hacks in the Combat Arms section.

Offtopic: No idea what zanesters oblivion is. I play map settings online, I don't hack.
I never liked Diablo. StarCraft is win.

Wow did we ever go off topic... Why is so going to be pissed when he sees this.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I never liked Diablo. StarCraft is win.

Wow did we ever go off topic... Why is so going to be pissed when he sees this.
No going way off topic would be to say that I can't wait for summer so I can go cat fishing nude again.


EDIT! I can't wait for D3 though. <_< I just hope they didn't WoW it up. I hate WoW with a passion. I won't even play Mabinogi cause of it.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?