LightbulbRequest all your Custom Classes!

Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
Request all your Custom Classes!
Hey People!

As you might know, I posted a topic with my custom stats. I'm glad you people like it!
I heard a few comments saying they don't like some of my weapon choices. I have no problem with that of course, so the next thing I have to offer is :

Request your Custom Class(es)!

This is a simple thing, just like my own class, you import the playerstats file, read the guide below.

There are a few rules :
1 : No more than 2 custom classes per time (per playerstats.txt)
2 : CLEAR Discription of what you want :
- Level is always 70, Prestige is up to you
- What Weapons, Perks?
- What weapon Camo (Color)? (Counts only for your Primary Weapon)
- What slots?
- What name for the class?
- Color modes? What colors?

This is what your "application" should/could look like :

2 Classes : (could be 1 class too of course)

1:

Name : RPDSPAMMAGE! (Red Color)
Slot: 1
Primary Weapon : AUG (Grip + Extended Mags) (Camo : Fall)
Secondary Weapon : RPD (FMJ+GRIP)
Equipment : Frag Grenade
Perk 1 : Marathon Pro
Perk 2 : Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3 : Commando Pro
Special Grenade : Javelin (You can't get an attachment on this)

2:

Name : SNIPPYTIME (Blue Color)
Slot: 2
Primary Weapon : Barret .50 Cal (FMJ + Hearbeat) (Camo : Fall)
Secondary : Intervention (Silencer + FMJ)
Equipment : Tactical Insertion
Perk 1 : Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 2 : Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3 : Commando Pro
Special Grenade : WA2000 (You can't get an attachment on this)

_______

Yes of course, I doubt you want those exact classes, but that's what it should look like.

Copy this application form below

Code:
Prestige : <PRESTIGENUMBER> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <THE SLOT NUMBERS YOU WANT EDITED> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10, 1 means your first "Create-A-Class slot, if you are 0th prestige, you only have Create-A-Class slots 1 till 5!)
Name : <NAME OF CLASS> <COLOR>
Primary Weapon : <NAME OF WEAPON> <ATTACHMENTS> <CAMO/COLOR>
Secondary : <NAME OF WEAPON> <ATTACHMENTS>
Equipment : <NAME OF ITEM>
Perk 1 : <NAME OF PERK>
Perk 2 : <NAME OF PERK>
Perk 3 : <NAME OF PERK>
Special Grenade : <NAME OF ITEM> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)
If you reply your class(es) you want to have to me , or PM them to me, I'll PM you back with your custom class


Things you might want to know/take into account :

1 : This is unbannable. Unless you do Prestige 10 which is risky, you shouldn't be afraid of VAC doing it's thing (apart from sucking xD)
2 : You will ALWAYS be lvl 70! Prestige is up to you.
3 : You will have all the Titles and Icons and Weapons and Camo's/Skins/Weapon Colors and Attachments Unlocked, another reason why your lvl 70 only.


If you get your lucky Playerstats.txt from me, I have a guide to actually make this your Custom Classes, it is the same as my own Custom Class, just replace my Playerstats.txt with your own one, that I sent you . Thanks Phire for this guide again

Code:
- Download the attached .rar (EAM175) [its the latest Easy Account, which can adapt to any game verion] 

- Launch MW2
- alt + tab as soon as u see the screen where u can hit "Play" [the 1st screen]

- Extract the EAM175.rar (to your Desktop or any folder you prefer)
- Open eam.exe > choose the location with eam in it ! THIS IS IMPORTANT, this is the location where it will look for playerstats.txt (either my own, or the one I sent you with your stat request)

- Hit "delete local stats' , doesn't matter if it succeeds or not . 

- go into the extract location, go into STATS > copy playerstats_PERKED.txt to same directory as eam.exe
-----change its name to "playerstats.txt" 
- click auto import/export stats
- shud be done now, go back into mw2 and enjoy. 
- if not, manually click Import Stats.
VIDEO TUTORIAL BY PHIRE:
http://www.screencast.com/users/aceo...0-37e9fc282ae9


Credits :
Blackdove for EAM! Thanks!
Meekah for the Custom Class Editor! Thanks!
krazyzeus for the PlayerStats Editor! Thanks!

Phire for the Video Tutorial! Thanks![/B]



F.A.Q:

Q : I followed your steps, but my stats are still the same?! WTF?
A : If you , by launching your game forgot to leave on EAM, Open it and click Import Stats (the button, not the tiny box you need to have selected)

Q : Will my name change to Koeninator too?
A : Nope, it will change all your stats and killstreak rewards, but your Steam Nickname will still be your Ingame Nickname! Imagine all those classes on the pic with your name on them

Q : OMFG Your so pro at the K/d, did you do all that legit and by yourself?
A : Take a guess...

Q : Can I add you on Steam?
A : Ofcourse. Koeninatorrr is the ID!


If anything isn't properly applied here, tell me and I'll edit/fix it

Please, don't expect me to give you your stats the minute you request it to me, I'll probably get alot of requests so it could take a day (maybe two).

Hope to see you ingame,

Koen
(Koeninatorrr on Steam)
EAM175.zipattachment deleted · 270 downloads before removal
You, my friend, are on a track to great fame. I guess I was mistaken about you in the beginning. Keep it up!

Kuchiki
Bah ce qui suit que j'ai suivi

I Ouvert MW 2
Après Alt + Tab

Après l'extrait. Rar après voila je n'avais pas compris ce qui venait ensuite pour moi de vous remercier
Its good, But not as good as Easy Account Manager.
You can change ur nade into perks In that 1.
Prestige : <8> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <1> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <Multiclass> <Red>
Primary Weapon : <AK-47> <HBS + FMJ> <Blue Tiger>
Secondary : <ACR> <Holographic + Extended Mags>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand>
Perk 2 : <Stopping Power>
Perk 3 : <Hardline>
Special Grenade : <Stinger>

nice that you take requests mate
i hope something like what i posted above is possible
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
Prestige : <8> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <1> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <Multiclass> <Red>
Primary Weapon : <AK-47> <HBS + FMJ> <Blue Tiger>
Secondary : <ACR> <Holographic + Extended Mags>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand>
Perk 2 : <Stopping Power>
Perk 3 : <Hardline>
Special Grenade : <Stinger>

nice that you take requests mate
i hope something like what i posted above is possible
It sure is possible, check your PM, I completed my first request ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
It sure is possible, check your PM, I completed my first request ;P
Nice thanks man it works
2 assault rifles + a stinger if a pave low is annoying me
and stopping power + hardline FTW
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
Nice thanks man it works
2 assault rifles + a stinger if a pave low is annoying me
and stopping power + hardline FTW
Glad to see you like it.

Come on with those requests! You can also make 2 different classes, TheUser only requested one, you can ask for 1 more if you want to
HELP HELP !!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Viskor View Post
HELP HELP !!!!!
what help?
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
what help?
Bah I can not follow you o_O uh I need help after the fact what we extration soyer more accurate if not please make a video please
is this possible??

Prestige : <3> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <10> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <SniperAssault> <COLOR>
Primary Weapon : <ACR> <Grenade Launcher - olographic Scope> <autumn (the last one)>
Secondary : <M21 EBR> <FMJ>
Equipment : <semtex>
Perk 1 : <Marathon pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <ninja pro>
Special Grenade : <stinger> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)

how to use stinger as grenade? and where i must put the file?
Quote Originally Posted by gilakillyou View Post
is this possible??

Prestige : <3> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <10> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <SniperAssault> <COLOR>
Primary Weapon : <ACR> <Grenade Launcher - olographic Scope> <autumn (the last one)>
Secondary : <M21 EBR> <FMJ>
Equipment : <semtex>
Perk 1 : <Marathon pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <ninja pro>
Special Grenade : <stinger> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)

how to use stinger as grenade? and where i must put the file?
If you are prestige 3, you can't have that class on slot 10. You have 7 slots max when you are Prestige 3

You have to look at the guide I posted in the main topic, it tells you to download EAM, and more of that stuff, go check it out.

It's easy to get your stinger out, when you press 1 to change to your other weapon, you get your secondary weapon, press 1 again and you will get your stinger!
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
snipped.
Hey, I rarely post here, just usually browse, but I just want to say you are doing a hell of a job with this thread.
I added you on steam, can I ask a few things? [y]
Dude, that was Wicked FAST....... TYTYTYTYTY


***sry about all the confusion..... my bad
Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?