LightbulbRequest all your Custom Classes!

Posts 16–30 of 125 · Page 2 of 9
Prestige : <6> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <2> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <AK-SCAR-47H> <Red>
Primary Weapon : <AK-47> <ACOG + Extended Mags> <Red Tiger>
Secondary : <SCAR-H> <Holographic + HBS>
Equipment : <Semtex>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <Cold Blooded pro>
Special Grenade : <Javelin>

Prestige : <6> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <3> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <ACR AUG> <?>
Primary Weapon : <ACR> <RedDot + Extended Mags> <Fall>
Secondary : <AUG HBAR> <Grip + Holographic>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <Steady Aim pro>
Special Grenade : <Barret .50cal>

think u could do this, or tell me how
very greatful=D

although im not too sure what u mean by
Slots : <?> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
do u mean how many slots or what slot it will be?
Quote Originally Posted by other_name208 View Post

although im not too sure what u mean by
Slots : <?> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
do u mean how many slots or what slot it will be?
Well like it says, on which slots you want the classes. I assume it's slot 2 and 3 then?


Quote Originally Posted by gilakillyou View Post
ok for 7 custom classes... ok for stinger... but who edit the playerstats.txt file?
i have to send it you?
No I send you mine which has all titles&callsigns, weapons and attachments unlocked, together with you custom classes
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
No I send you mine which has all titles&callsigns, weapons and attachments unlocked, together with you custom classes

yes!!! ty!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
If you are prestige 3, you can't have that class on slot 10. You have 7 slots max when you are Prestige 3

You have to look at the guide I posted in the main topic, it tells you to download EAM, and more of that stuff, go check it out.

It's easy to get your stinger out, when you press 1 to change to your other weapon, you get your secondary weapon, press 1 again and you will get your stinger!
ok for 7 custom classes... ok for stinger... but who edit the playerstats.txt file?
i have to send it you?
Quote Originally Posted by gilakillyou View Post
ok for 7 custom classes... ok for stinger... but who edit the playerstats.txt file?
i have to send it you?
Your Stat has been PM'd


Quote Originally Posted by other_name208 View Post
Prestige : <6> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <2> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <AK-SCAR-47H> <Red>
Primary Weapon : <AK-47> <ACOG + Extended Mags> <Red Tiger>
Secondary : <SCAR-H> <Holographic + HBS>
Equipment : <Semtex>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <Cold Blooded pro>
Special Grenade : <Javelin>

Prestige : <6> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <3> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <ACR AUG> <?>
Primary Weapon : <ACR> <RedDot + Extended Mags> <Fall>
Secondary : <AUG HBAR> <Grip + Holographic>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand pro>
Perk 2 : <Hardline pro>
Perk 3 : <Steady Aim pro>
Special Grenade : <Barret .50cal>

think u could do this, or tell me how
very greatful=D

although im not too sure what u mean by
Slots : <?> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
do u mean how many slots or what slot it will be?
Your stat is on your Public Page (for some reason I couldn't PM you :O)
It's a nice idea for you to help out those who doesn't know how to do this themselves. EAM and ECE is pretty easy to handle, and works perfectly for me.
is it possible to have 4 perks?
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
is it possible to have 4 perks?
I guess so? You could put an extra perk in any of the other slots perhaps?

A related question: Is it possible to have more than 2 bling attachments to a weapon? I've read that it can be done, but how?
Quote Originally Posted by Nicco82 View Post
I guess so? You could put an extra perk in any of the other slots perhaps?

A related question: Is it possible to have more than 2 bling attachments to a weapon? I've read that it can be done, but how?
Not that /I/ know of, but I could be wrong. With ECE even though you can have super classes, you can't have 3 weapon attachments. If you can figure it out I'd really wanna know how too.


Side note: I made some an awesome class last night

ACR + Silencer + Holographic
L86 LSW + Grip + Holographic
Scavenger pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro
Sleight of hand pro
and Stinger
Quote Originally Posted by gloxxville View Post
Not that /I/ know of, but I could be wrong. With ECE even though you can have super classes, you can't have 3 weapon attachments. If you can figure it out I'd really wanna know how too.


Side note: I made some an awesome class last night

ACR + Silencer + Holographic
L86 LSW + Grip + Holographic
Scavenger pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro
Sleight of hand pro
and Stinger

stinger is always nice as 3rd weapon

but koeninatorrrr, is it possible to have 4 perks or more?
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
stinger is always nice as 3rd weapon

but koeninatorrrr, is it possible to have 4 perks or more?
To my knowledge you can have 5 perks, dunno about 6. I only have 5 max on some of my classes.
That would be really awesome. I wish I had Bling Pro & OMA perk at the same time...
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
That would be really awesome. I wish I had Bling Pro & OMA perk at the same time...
if a teammate or a enemy finds a weapon with 4 attachments...
THANK YOU SOO MUCH MAN..C YA ON CoD sometime:0
ty it works!!! i destroyed a pave low with my stinger ^^

i have to open eam always before use cod?
Posts 16–30 of 125 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?