LightbulbRequest all your Custom Classes!

Posts 31–45 of 125 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
if a teammate or a enemy finds a weapon with 4 attachments...
LoL, I meant perks. But yea.. LoL. Teammate: hmmm? a nade launcher, silencer, hbeat sensor and an ACOG? er...!??!?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
LoL, I meant perks. But yea.. LoL. Teammate: hmmm? a nade launcher, silencer, hbeat sensor and an ACOG? er...!??!?!?!

i want to know if it is possible to put 4 or more perks, lets wait till koeninatorrr answers because he makes those nice playerstats files for us.
i love this hack
I didn't quite understand my friend, you take care of my player? like to get all titles and emblems? and one more thing, how secondary weapon and be like primary weapon without 'one man army' perk? sorry for my ingnurence
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
That would be really awesome. I wish I had Bling Pro & OMA perk at the same time...
You can. It's easy to do.
I can make 'em classes too by the way. As for the 4 weapon attachments, I don't even know if 3 is possible. It's certainly not with ECE. Making classes is the easy part, finding out if we could have 3-4 weapon attachments isn't.
Sorry people I've been pretty busy :P

For the answers :

Quote Originally Posted by gloxxville View Post
I can make 'em classes too by the way. As for the 4 weapon attachments, I don't even know if 3 is possible. It's certainly not with ECE. Making classes is the easy part, finding out if we could have 3-4 weapon attachments isn't.
There is not an option yet for 3/4 or more attachments on 1 weapon. Not that I know of, and I dont think there will be one at alll (the game would not show the weapon up then, I tested more of those "cool stuff" like dual AK47's etc.)


Quote Originally Posted by gloxxville View Post
You can. It's easy to do.
Yes with Custom Class Editor its easy as pie :P


Quote Originally Posted by IS255 View Post
I didn't quite understand my friend, you take care of my player? like to get all titles and emblems? and one more thing, how secondary weapon and be like primary weapon without 'one man army' perk? sorry for my ingnurence
I give you my playerstats, but I modified it to contain the class of your preference. It has all weapons, titles and embles unlocked, a nice K/d etc.


Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
i want to know if it is possible to put 4 or more perks, lets wait till koeninatorrr answers because he makes those nice playerstats files for us.
i love this hack
I'm sorry that's impossible. It's also impossible to put a Perk 2 to a Perk 3 etc, you can see if it's a Perk 1 by, well if its in the list, or the Color. For me it showed up when someone asked me for Hardline And Coldblooded (Both Perk 2), but for the receiver (Well you actually) it didn't show up, which is what you told me. There is a way, of course, To have a primary weapon on your primary slot, a primary weapon on your secondary weapon slot and a primary weapon on your special grenade slot, while still having one man army pro (I think). You can also get 2 weapon attachments without having to waste your Perk 1 slot on Bling Pro.


Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
LoL, I meant perks. But yea.. LoL. Teammate: hmmm? a nade launcher, silencer, hbeat sensor and an ACOG? er...!??!?!?!
Impossible as said above :P


Quote Originally Posted by other_name208 View Post
THANK YOU SOO MUCH MAN..C YA ON CoD sometime:0
Glad you like it! Keep on rocking!


Quote Originally Posted by gilakillyou View Post
ty it works!!! i destroyed a pave low with my stinger ^^

i have to open eam always before use cod?
Glad you like it too . Yes you need to have it open before using Cod. If the stats are imported I'd recommend you to close EAM, just for the safety


Quote Originally Posted by gloxxville View Post
Not that /I/ know of, but I could be wrong. With ECE even though you can have super classes, you can't have 3 weapon attachments. If you can figure it out I'd really wanna know how too.


Side note: I made some an awesome class last night

ACR + Silencer + Holographic
L86 LSW + Grip + Holographic
Scavenger pro
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro
Sleight of hand pro
and Stinger
Class looks cool


Anymore questions/requests? Keep 'em coming!

Note : Im still a bit busy with school and more stuff, so don't expect me to have an instant answer for ya, but like always, I'll do my best
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I'm sorry that's impossible. It's also impossible to put a Perk 2 to a Perk 3 etc, you can see if it's a Perk 1 by, well if its in the list, or the Color. For me it showed up when someone asked me for Hardline And Stopping Power (Both Perk 2), but for the receiver (Well you actually) it didn't show up, which is what you told me.

it showed up and worked gj
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
it showed up and worked gj
Oh cool that fixed that, so YES, you can have multiple perks (well max 3 perks) but they can be whatever you want

KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING, DONT LEAVE ME BORED!
Quote Originally Posted by Viskor View Post
Bah ce qui suit que j'ai suivi

I Ouvert MW 2
Après Alt + Tab

Après l'extrait. Rar après voila je n'avais pas compris ce qui venait ensuite pour moi de vous remercier
Ici C'est Un Forum Ou On Parle En Anglais
Just got a chance to really use the ones ya sent..... DUDE...!!!!! LOL...!!!

Thanks for this, it rocks.... thanks for being so patient too btw...
Quote Originally Posted by fedex357 View Post
Just got a chance to really use the ones ya sent..... DUDE...!!!!! LOL...!!!

Thanks for this, it rocks.... thanks for being so patient too btw...
No problem man, I'm so glad you like it!
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
No problem man, I'm so glad you like it!
Mind if I help ya make some classes too? Bored, and wanting to help!
koeninatorrr, do you think you could make a tittle and emblem unlocker or is it possible for you if I ask you a custom class to get me like prestige 0 lvl 70 with all title and emblem ( without the one that are for prestige ) ?

or is it possible for you to edit your playerstat just to get like all titles and emblem on a lvl 1 prestige 0 ?
Prestige : Got 6 already :|
Slots : 1
Name : INTERVENTION
Primary Weapon : <Intervention> <FMJ & HBS> <FALL>
Secondary : <Magnum> <Akimbo + FMJ>
Equipment : <Throwing Knife>
Perk 1 : <SoH>
Perk 2 : <SP>
Perk 3 : <SA>
Special Grenade : <MP5K> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)

If you could make some other class' for me :


Slots : 2
Name : Barrett 50.cal
Primary Weapon : <Barrett> <FMJ & extended mags> <FALL>
Secondary : <Magnum> <Akimbo & FMJ>
Equipment : <Throwing Knife>
Perk 1 : <SOH>
Perk 2 : <SP>
Perk 3 : <SA>
Special Grenade : <UMP45> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)
Quote Originally Posted by FreakishMonkey View Post
Prestige : Got 6 already :|
Slots : 1
Name : INTERVENTION
Primary Weapon : <Intervention> <FMJ & HBS> <FALL>
Secondary : <Magnum> <Akimbo + FMJ>
Equipment : <Throwing Knife>
Perk 1 : <SoH>
Perk 2 : <SP>
Perk 3 : <SA>
Special Grenade : <MP5K> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)

If you could make some other class' for me :


Slots : 2
Name : Barrett 50.cal
Primary Weapon : <Barrett> <FMJ & extended mags> <FALL>
Secondary : <Magnum> <Akimbo & FMJ>
Equipment : <Throwing Knife>
Perk 1 : <SOH>
Perk 2 : <SP>
Perk 3 : <SA>
Special Grenade : <UMP45> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)
Done !
Check your PM


Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
koeninatorrr, do you think you could make a tittle and emblem unlocker or is it possible for you if I ask you a custom class to get me like prestige 0 lvl 70 with all title and emblem ( without the one that are for prestige ) ?

or is it possible for you to edit your playerstat just to get like all titles and emblem on a lvl 1 prestige 0 ?
Sure, but why don't you want the titles and emblems that are from the prestige? :P I can give you a custom Prestige 0 Lvl 70 with all titles and emblems, and all weapons, weapon colors, challenges and attachments. If you want me to throw in nice hacked classes with, for example, a stinger as a flashbang, just ring a bell
Posts 31–45 of 125 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us