Prestige : <4> (the 5 star icon is Prestige 0)
Slots : <1> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <KoZzy> <Lt Blue>
Primary Weapon : <Intervention> <Acog> <Red Tiger>
Secondary : <AK47> <Silencer>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand Pro>
Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
Perk 3 : <Ninja Pro>
Special Grenade : <Stinger> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)
I am currently lvl70 last prestige (CE'ed it) and it wont let me go down prestiges so i hope this works.
All camos and attachments pls. and Titles and Emblems if you can do that. I have my kills, deaths, streaks, Time played and all that shit already edited so u dont need to do that.
This is awesome... ur the shit man.
Slots : <1> (1 to 10 if your Prestige 10)
Name : <KoZzy> <Lt Blue>
Primary Weapon : <Intervention> <Acog> <Red Tiger>
Secondary : <AK47> <Silencer>
Equipment : <Claymore>
Perk 1 : <Sleight of Hand Pro>
Perk 2 : <Stopping Power Pro>
Perk 3 : <Ninja Pro>
Special Grenade : <Stinger> (NOTE THAT THIS CAN'T GET AN ATTACHMENT NOR CAMO/COLOR!)
I am currently lvl70 last prestige (CE'ed it) and it wont let me go down prestiges so i hope this works.
All camos and attachments pls. and Titles and Emblems if you can do that. I have my kills, deaths, streaks, Time played and all that shit already edited so u dont need to do that.
This is awesome... ur the shit man.




