SRSZDrank after Driving

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Drank after Driving
Drank 9 pints 5-6% beer on and off between 9pm and 6am, also had 20mg diazepam and 500 caffeine in that time. Drove at 7.30 am stopped for going through red light, just turned from orange. Arrested for being unfit to drive and not tested till at the station till 9am. Blew two 34mg limit is 35mg and no action below 40mg and passed how the hell is this possible ?
Count ur blessings. Don't do it again.

Test might've been uncalibrated.
Weak ass beer
Haha wow you're so cool for drinking and driving nice man!!!!!!!!!
It is extremely irresponsible to drink and drive and you took it a step further to mix benzos with alcohol before driving. May as well have popped a bar and downed a bottle and see where you teleport to.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
It is extremely irresponsible to drink and drive and you took it a step further to mix benzos with alcohol before driving. May as well have popped a bar and downed a bottle and see where you teleport to.
I have fairly high tolerance to both alcohol and benzos, i was the type of drunk where someone can handle their booze and would n't come across drunk. I had already sobered up for 1-2 before getting in the car and was in control, hence the police accepted my readings, if i was completely messed up they would have taken blood samples. Just confused how the reading where in legal limits since i didn't think tolerance would affect breath levels.
Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
I have fairly high tolerance to both alcohol and benzos, i was the type of drunk where someone can handle their booze and would n't come across drunk. I had already sobered up for 1-2 before getting in the car and was in control, hence the police accepted my readings, if i was completely messed up they would have taken blood samples. Just confused how the reading where in legal limits since i didn't think tolerance would affect breath levels.
You're still dumb regardless of the tolerance level of Alcohol/Benzos, 1-2h ain't enough to completely sober up, but what do I know, I don't drink or drive, or am I a fucking irresponsible.
Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
I have fairly high tolerance to both alcohol and benzos, i was the type of drunk where someone can handle their booze and would n't come across drunk. I had already sobered up for 1-2 before getting in the car and was in control, hence the police accepted my readings, if i was completely messed up they would have taken blood samples. Just confused how the reading where in legal limits since i didn't think tolerance would affect breath levels.
Tolerance doesn't really affect it, you just passed which seems plausible. That's like almost 20 standard drinks spread out across 9ish hours. The average person processes 1 std drink per hour, perhaps you process it faster.
Don't listen to these lamez. Next time make sure you have Adderall to sharpen your buzz and drink more next time.

Don't be a little bitch
lucky u didnt hurt anybody or urself, stop doing dumb stuff
Please dont flex with your irresponsibility.
Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
Please dont flex with your irresponsibility.
Wasn't flexing at all just confused by results, i'm not some kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


You're still dumb regardless of the tolerance level of Alcohol/Benzos, 1-2h ain't enough to completely sober up, but what do I know, I don't drink or drive, or am I a fucking irresponsible.
No but you said i might aswell have popped to bar and popped a bottle, if did that i would be blackout drink and completely out of control and most likely crash.
Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
Wasn't flexing at all just confused by results, i'm not some kid.

- - - Updated - - -



No but you said i might aswell have popped to bar and popped a bottle, if did that i would be blackout drink and completely out of control and most likely crash.
Wrong person. Sober up.
Don't fucking risk other peoeple's life like that again. You got out of it this time make sure not to repeat this brother
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?