Just a simple request...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Just a simple request...
I have a simple request for everyone.

(1) Tool for DbD Speed Hacking
- I tried to use Cheat Engine but it crashes DbD, so if anyone can do it for free please release it.

(2) Video tutorial for this >> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485197 <<
- I tried that thread but if I download the 3.0.0 of DbD, it doesn't work. It says:
Code:
Depot download failed : Manifest not available
Only these two.. Thank you and have a nice day!
Quote Originally Posted by psickle View Post
1 - We don't have an (free) undetected bypass;
2 - bypass steam.
(1) - The CE bypass still work until now and I'm still using it
(2) - Can u teach me how'd you do the "bypass steam"? I don't understand any from that thread
Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
(1) - The CE bypass still work until now and I'm still using it
(2) - Can u teach me how'd you do the "bypass steam"? I don't understand any from that thread
The bypass doesn't need to be outdated/patched to be detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
(1) - The CE bypass still work until now and I'm still using it
(2) - Can u teach me how'd you do the "bypass steam"? I don't understand any from that thread
2) Use the Fiddler bypass (pakchunk1windowsnoeditor) in 3.7.2 and to skip part 1
Okay, thanks for the answers.. now only the number #1 is the remaining request.. anyone have? I'm really desperate to have it
Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
Okay, thanks for the answers.. now only the number #1 is the remaining request.. anyone have? I'm really desperate to have it
nope, maybe paid cheat with private bypass?
but if u do this u will get banned 100% in public matches
Quote Originally Posted by Do0mXx! View Post
nope, maybe paid cheat with private bypass?
but if u do this u will get banned 100% in public matches
where can I get this paid cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
where can I get this paid cheat?
i dont know, i said maybe, there are mostly just hacks for currency
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us