Red faceSuperKill For CF NA

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
SuperKill For CF NA
I will publish to you now SuperKill

By My Frind (|| TheGeek ||)

Code:
#define ModelNode 0x15E1134 //(Do not worry Updated) :D


struct ModelNodes
{
	char _0x0000[212];
	float dimension[3];
}


void superkill()
{

	DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pHeadShotMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + ModelNode);
	for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
	{
		ModelNodes* wNode = (ModelNodes*)(pHeadShotMgr + (i * 4));
		for (int g = 0; g < 3; g++)

		{
			if (Var == 1 & 1) {wNode->dimension[g] = 180.0f;}
			if (Var == 0 & 0) {wNode->dimension[g] = 50.0f;}

		}
	}
}


You will need Bypass 25_4

Enjoy Here
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
I will publish to you now SuperKill

By My Frind (|| TheGeek ||)

Code:
#define ModelNode 0x15E1134 //(Do not worry Updated) :D


struct ModelNodes
{
	char _0x0000[212];
	float dimension[3];
}


void superkill()
{

	DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pHeadShotMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + ModelNode);
	for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
	{
		ModelNodes* wNode = (ModelNodes*)(pHeadShotMgr + (i * 4));
		for (int g = 0; g < 3; g++)

		{
			if (Var == 1 & 1) {wNode->dimension[g] = 180.0f;}
			if (Var == 0 & 0) {wNode->dimension[g] = 50.0f;}

		}
	}
}


You will need Bypass 25_4

Enjoy Here
Bro , I am not the owner of this code and Stop posting useless posts!!
Credit to: AOE
Quote Originally Posted by TheGe2k View Post
Bro , I am not the owner of this code and Stop posting useless posts!!
Credit to: AOE
Okay Man
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
I will publish to you now SuperKill

By My Frind (|| TheGeek ||)

Code:
#define ModelNode 0x15E1134 //(Do not worry Updated) :D


struct ModelNodes
{
	char _0x0000[212];
	float dimension[3];
}


void superkill()
{

	DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pHeadShotMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + ModelNode);
	for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
	{
		ModelNodes* wNode = (ModelNodes*)(pHeadShotMgr + (i * 4));
		for (int g = 0; g < 3; g++)

		{
			if (Var == 1 & 1) {wNode->dimension[g] = 180.0f;}
			if (Var == 0 & 0) {wNode->dimension[g] = 50.0f;}

		}
	}
}


You will need Bypass 25_4

Enjoy Here
Credits to ForeverRed
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Credits to ForeverRed
why are you even wastinng time with them lol
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
why are you even wastinng time with them lol

What're you mean with "Them"?
You mean me?
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
why are you even wastinng time with them lol
I do not mean Made Code
I mean for Get an update ModelNode By friend*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Credits to ForeverRed
I mean for Get an update ModelNode By friend*
not made code
can u give me updated wallarray for cf west?
I swear to god I've done this like 4 years ago but couldn't get it to work... weird shit
It is working with update addys?
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
I will publish to you now SuperKill

By My Frind (|| TheGeek ||)

Code:
#define ModelNode 0x15E1134 //(Do not worry Updated) :D


struct ModelNodes
{
	char _0x0000[212];
	float dimension[3];
}


void superkill()
{

	DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pHeadShotMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + ModelNode);
	for (int i = 0; i < 3; i++)
	{
		ModelNodes* wNode = (ModelNodes*)(pHeadShotMgr + (i * 4));
		for (int g = 0; g < 3; g++)

		{
			if (Var == 1 & 1) {wNode->dimension[g] = 180.0f;}
			if (Var == 0 & 0) {wNode->dimension[g] = 50.0f;}

		}
	}
}


You will need Bypass 25_4

Enjoy Here
The structs are pointless. Float returns to 3?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us