WTSniggos COD MW Bot Lobbies | Get Gold and Damascus Weapons in minutes |

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
niggos COD MW Bot Lobbies | Get Gold and Damascus Weapons in minutes |


I am hosting boosting lobbies on Modern Warfare Multiplayer for anyone interested.

SOLO LOBBIES

Works for PS4 and XBOX players too!

1 hour - $10
3 hours - $20
5 hours - $35

Invite your Friend to the lobby for 5$ more each hour per Person (I dont recommend more than 2 people at once)

If you would like to request a specific game mode just inform me of what you need before you purchase. If you need my assistance with any specific challenges also inform me of that before purchase so we can work out a price for it.

ME BOOSTING YOU

I do all your Challenges/Camos

1 hour - 20$
3 hours - 40$
5 hours - 65$


Nuke Calling Card

If you just want the Nuke Calling Card I can also do that for you

Price: 5$

I will play on your account and do what you tell me to.
You will obviously need to provide your Login Information for this.
This only works for PC.

I CAN ALSO DO CUSTOM STUFF LIKE FULL GOLD/PLATINUM/DAMASCUS/OBSIDIAN


Once you purchase I will invite you to my party and we will start a game and you can kill all my afk players on the enemy team to rank up and unlock camos and complete any challenges.

Payment is BTC, Paypal accepted for selected Members

Vouch copy has been provided to @Flengo

TOS:
Delivery might take up to 72hours.
I cannot host lobbies daily, so I might not host on the day you order.
Payment upfront, unless I deem you trustworthy.
There is always a risk of being banned, never had issues but theres always a chance.
add me on IM to buy your Account today
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@niggo Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are NOT allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH


----

@Flengo pls leave your vouch
Received vouch copy from niggo. Really simple to get it going and you can get things going for you really quickly, especially if you pair with any exp boost. Pretty simple to follow his instructions and he's reliable with it all, everything should be safe and good to go with him

I just looked at the prices now and those seem like a pretty great deal for what you get.

+1 Vouch
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


I am hosting boosting lobbies on Modern Warfare Multiplayer for anyone interested.

SOLO LOBBIES

Works for PS4 and XBOX players too!

1 hour - $10
3 hours - $20
5 hours - $35

Invite your Friend to the lobby for 5$ more each hour per Person (I dont recommend more than 2 people at once)

If you would like to request a specific game mode just inform me of what you need before you purchase. If you need my assistance with any specific challenges also inform me of that before purchase so we can work out a price for it.

ME BOOSTING YOU

I do all your Challenges/Camos

1 hour - 20$
3 hours - 40$
5 hours - 65$


Nuke Calling Card

If you just want the Nuke Calling Card I can also do that for you

Price: 5$

I will play on your account and do what you tell me to.
You will obviously need to provide your Login Information for this.
This only works for PC.

I CAN ALSO DO CUSTOM STUFF LIKE FULL GOLD/PLATINUM/DAMASCUS/OBSIDIAN


Once you purchase I will invite you to my party and we will start a game and you can kill all my afk players on the enemy team to rank up and unlock camos and complete any challenges.

Payment is BTC, Paypal accepted for selected Members

Vouch copy has been provided to @Flengo

TOS:
Delivery might take up to 72hours.
I cannot host lobbies daily, so I might not host on the day you order.
Payment upfront, unless I deem you trustworthy.
There is always a risk of being banned, never had issues but theres always a chance.
add me on IM to buy your Account today
Can you host this on TDM? If so, I would be interested in buying a 3 hour lobby. I need to increase my TDM stats.

I also don't have or use BTC, only PayPal.

Let me know brotha.
I'm interested but I only have cashapp. How can I contact you.
Quote Originally Posted by o1Storm View Post
Can you host this on TDM? If so, I would be interested in buying a 3 hour lobby. I need to increase my TDM stats.

I also don't have or use BTC, only PayPal.

Let me know brotha.
i mean i can definitely host a TDM lobby, ill talk to you about the specifics via IM


Quote Originally Posted by lil rob wave View Post
I'm interested but I only have cashapp. How can I contact you.
ill add you on IM
Bump this up

Quote Originally Posted by kowalskyanalysis View Post
I only want to do launchers, how much would u take for that and do u have to login to my account or can i just do it myself?
testing around a bit but im confident it will work


Hosting for 8+ Hours today
Launchers
I only want to do launchers, how much would u take for that and do u have to login to my account or can i just do it myself?
Quote Originally Posted by kowalskyanalysis View Post
only want to do launchers, how much would u take for that and do u have to login to my account or can i just do it myself?
Tested it yesterday and I can do it
Price will be 20$ an hour though
get yourself those new guns unlocked and levelled super fast

contact me now via IM/PM
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
get yourself those new guns unlocked and levelled super fast

contact me now via IM/PM
niggo give me vouch too
I have only legt 60 ground based vehicles left for rpg for damascus - can you du such lobbies and how much would that be?
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
niggo give me vouch too
can do if you help me with some testing


Quote Originally Posted by roadr547 View Post
I have only legt 60 ground based vehicles left for rpg for damascus - can you du such lobbies and how much would that be?
can do a launcher lobby for you
Ok nice - can you pm me about that - i am interested
Bot Lobbie
hello niggo i want to a lobby to make damascus. But i dont know how to contact you please answer me
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?