Help for College Physics
Greetings all,
After getting into my dream school, I ended up being too cocky to the point where I thought chilling through summer would be enough to get an A in my college level Physics class. As a result, I am searching for someone to help me out when the second midterm and final exam (open-book) come along. I will of course be studying my ass off to succeed without help, but having the peace of mind would really help in the unprecedented times we are going through now.
My paying rates are $30/hour for three hour windows in late July and early August. I may ask for proof that you have completed the Physics sequence and attend the university that you claim. I do not care about your personal information and will happily verify myself as well, but I am not interested in paying an impersonator who I would be better off without.
After getting into my dream school, I ended up being too cocky to the point where I thought chilling through summer would be enough to get an A in my college level Physics class. As a result, I am searching for someone to help me out when the second midterm and final exam (open-book) come along. I will of course be studying my ass off to succeed without help, but having the peace of mind would really help in the unprecedented times we are going through now.
I am searching for someone with the following:
Knowledge in General Physics I (algebra-based)
Preferably from another top school (i.e. T50) with As in Physics
Knowledge in General Physics I (algebra-based)
Preferably from another top school (i.e. T50) with As in Physics
My paying rates are $30/hour for three hour windows in late July and early August. I may ask for proof that you have completed the Physics sequence and attend the university that you claim. I do not care about your personal information and will happily verify myself as well, but I am not interested in paying an impersonator who I would be better off without.


