goodbye fellas.
Hi there. So, some people know me as the try-hard Osiris coder/modifier/publisher.
Inside the intense workflow updating a cheat requires, i was doing moderately ok.
However, i contracted COVID-19 at the beginning of March, and, inevitably, had to self-quarantine.
The situation went downhill from there. I couldn't get rid of the disease. I was hospitalized after i fainted at home, because of asphyxiation. I again, inevitably, this time, was quarantined in a hospital. My communication with everyone, incl. family was gone, not that i could speak or that i was awake... I was intubated.
I got rid of the virus a week ago. I was discharged out of hospital.
My current situation, hate to say, isn't bright at all. Because of intense drugs used for the treatment, my lungs've degraded so much, that they're bleeding inside.
Would you believe? I am typing these with a fucking pipe going into my chest. I'm glad that i can get treated for that at home tho.
Tho i've passed trauma tests, and i'm ok.
On short, i have to fully stop contributing for a long while. Even tho i was not coding and publishing, i was giving tips to people from PM and contacting people outside mpgh, i.e: d1scord while i was at the hospital and while i wasn't intubated. I don't even have energy for that too now. It is a tiring thing to go through.
Thanks to everyone for being with me, downloading my releases, thanking me, helping me out, and accepting me as a contributer.
tho i gotta go. for a long while. i didn't want to be one of those successful but mysterious guys that suddenly vanish.
Sincerely;
mehmet efe
Inside the intense workflow updating a cheat requires, i was doing moderately ok.
However, i contracted COVID-19 at the beginning of March, and, inevitably, had to self-quarantine.
The situation went downhill from there. I couldn't get rid of the disease. I was hospitalized after i fainted at home, because of asphyxiation. I again, inevitably, this time, was quarantined in a hospital. My communication with everyone, incl. family was gone, not that i could speak or that i was awake... I was intubated.
I got rid of the virus a week ago. I was discharged out of hospital.
My current situation, hate to say, isn't bright at all. Because of intense drugs used for the treatment, my lungs've degraded so much, that they're bleeding inside.
Would you believe? I am typing these with a fucking pipe going into my chest. I'm glad that i can get treated for that at home tho.
Tho i've passed trauma tests, and i'm ok.
On short, i have to fully stop contributing for a long while. Even tho i was not coding and publishing, i was giving tips to people from PM and contacting people outside mpgh, i.e: d1scord while i was at the hospital and while i wasn't intubated. I don't even have energy for that too now. It is a tiring thing to go through.
Thanks to everyone for being with me, downloading my releases, thanking me, helping me out, and accepting me as a contributer.
tho i gotta go. for a long while. i didn't want to be one of those successful but mysterious guys that suddenly vanish.
Sincerely;
mehmet efe
