Can someone plz post the current GUNS_M_PV_SRi kind of forgot to back up ca after the update and modded this file made the l9a1 to sr25. so yeah i would aprecate it soz if spellings wrong
There ya go. Virustotal.com 0/41 Virscan.org 0/37GUNS_M_PV_SR (original).rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
I'll try hold on a sec.. Every1 is to lazy round here.. That's why i need to be in Help Section Mod... 1 moment.. The chip u r ass hole.. And i'm posting mine anyway There ya go Scan.. Which you forgot.. Virus Scan!! 0 / 41ⓘGUNS_M_PV_SR.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by headsup I'll try hold on a sec.. Every1 is to lazy round here.. That's why i need to be in Help Section Mod... 1 moment.. I got the file up.
Originally Posted by headsup Ass >>>>>>>F<<<<<<>>>>>U<<<<<< Don't flame me. Also, I don't know if you tried, but Virscan.org is slow.
Originally Posted by zmansquared dude, head why are always mean to people. I tried to get the file up but it would not upload I thought I had the same problem, but I waited a few min, then all of a sudden, it was uploaded.
God damn.. STOP WASTING MPGH'S FUCKING ROOM U NEWBS.. gOD DAMN I AM ALOUD TO BE FUCKING MEAN,, pEOPLE R FUCKING NUKKA ON HERE NUKKA
Originally Posted by headsup God damn.. STOP WASTING MPGH'S FUCKING ROOM U NEWBS.. gOD DAMN I AM ALOUD TO BE FUCKING MEAN,, pEOPLE R FUCKING NUKKA ON HERE NUKKA Dude you gotta chill out.