Can someone plz post the current GUNS_M_PV_SR

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone plz post the current GUNS_M_PV_SR
i kind of forgot to back up ca after the update and modded this file made the l9a1 to sr25. so yeah i would aprecate it

soz if spellings wrong
sure hang on. let me get it

it wont let me upload
I'll try hold on a sec..

Every1 is to lazy round here..

That's why i need to be in Help Section Mod...


1 moment..

The chip u r ass hole..

And i'm posting mine anyway



There ya go

Scan..

Which you forgot..
Virus Scan!! 0 / 41ⓘ
GUNS_M_PV_SR.rarattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
I'll try hold on a sec..

Every1 is to lazy round here..

That's why i need to be in Help Section Mod...


1 moment..
I got the file up.
Ass >>>>>>>F<<<<<<>>>>>U<<<<<<
Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
Ass >>>>>>>F<<<<<<>>>>>U<<<<<<
Don't flame me.
Also, I don't know if you tried, but Virscan.org is slow.
dude, head why are always mean to people. I tried to get the file up but it would not upload
Quote Originally Posted by zmansquared View Post
dude, head why are always mean to people. I tried to get the file up but it would not upload
I thought I had the same problem, but I waited a few min, then all of a sudden, it was uploaded.
God damn..


STOP WASTING MPGH'S FUCKING ROOM U NEWBS.. gOD DAMN I AM ALOUD TO BE FUCKING MEAN,,

pEOPLE R FUCKING NUKKA ON HERE NUKKA
Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
God damn..
STOP WASTING MPGH'S FUCKING ROOM U NEWBS.. gOD DAMN I AM ALOUD TO BE FUCKING MEAN,,
pEOPLE R FUCKING NUKKA ON HERE NUKKA
Dude you gotta chill out.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?