invalid email when creating mules

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
invalid email when creating mules
Anyone else? Even with gmail saying invalid email
Make sure the e-mail is written correctly, and that you have access to the account on Gmail.
Seems gmail is fine, was just a bug. Looks like they banned mailinator though, as well as other temp mail. If anyone has any temp mails that aren't blacklisted would be nice
Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
Seems gmail is fine, was just a bug. Looks like they banned mailinator though, as well as other temp mail. If anyone has any temp mails that aren't blacklisted would be nice
I think I had gotten that error when I tried registering an account without a name, try do it again with a name
Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
I think I had gotten that error when I tried registering an account without a name, try do it again with a name
If doing through URL, you need a name yes.. Use to be able to do no name but not anymore.

If you find a disposable email let me know. I think they may have just added a whitelist, instead of blacklisting email sites.. if this is the case looks like time to make gmails with 30 characters and add periods
Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
If doing through URL, you need a name yes.. Use to be able to do no name but not anymore.

If you find a disposable email let me know. I think they may have just added a whitelist, instead of blacklisting email sites.. if this is the case looks like time to make gmails with 30 characters and add periods
I've been using temp-mail.org since forever and it seems to be working for me.
Quote Originally Posted by eWukong View Post
I've been using temp-mail.org since forever and it seems to be working for me.
I've found those to be unaccessible.
Yeah, it seems that most temporary mail domains are blacklisted, including mailinator and morsin.
Leaving the thread up for discussion.
so i own this domain that i pay like 40$ a year for. in it i get email with as manny aliases i can. so i can get so manny mules
Quote Originally Posted by glanhead View Post
so i own this domain that i pay like 40$ a year for. in it i get email with as manny aliases i can. so i can get so manny mules
Nice, looks like they just manually black listed popular disposable email sites.. can prob find others then\

edit -: not the case, actually they have whitelist where only few email providers are on it..

surprisingly yahoo is not

"Whitelists"
Outlook.com
Gmail.com
Live.com
Mail.com
AOL.com (lol?)
Protonmail.com

Going to run a python script overnight to see domains avail
Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
Nice, looks like they just manually black listed popular disposable email sites.. can prob find others then\

edit -: not the case, actually they have whitelist where only few email providers are on it..

surprisingly yahoo is not

"Whitelists"
Outlook.com
Gmail.com
Live.com
Mail.com
AOL.com (lol?)
Protonmail.com

Going to run a python script overnight to see domains avail

i just today 7/20/2020 made another 20 mules with my domain, are mine whitelisted then? xD
Quote Originally Posted by glanhead View Post
i just today 7/20/2020 made another 20 mules with my domain, are mine whitelisted then? xD
I stand corrected then, thanks for the info. Maybe they black listed yahoo then lmao.. I'll try to find a domain then. I'd use personal domain but cbf, plus just making these mules to sell names.
/closing. Hope this is sufficient information about mules.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us