Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    smackerROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    invalid email when creating mules

    Anyone else? Even with gmail saying invalid email

  2. #2
    Kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    177
    Make sure the e-mail is written correctly, and that you have access to the account on Gmail.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

  3. #3
    smackerROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Seems gmail is fine, was just a bug. Looks like they banned mailinator though, as well as other temp mail. If anyone has any temp mails that aren't blacklisted would be nice

  4. #4
    Kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    177
    Yeah, it seems that most temporary mail domains are blacklisted, including mailinator and morsin.
    Leaving the thread up for discussion.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

  5. #5
    DIA4A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
    Seems gmail is fine, was just a bug. Looks like they banned mailinator though, as well as other temp mail. If anyone has any temp mails that aren't blacklisted would be nice
    I think I had gotten that error when I tried registering an account without a name, try do it again with a name

  6. #6
    smackerROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
    I think I had gotten that error when I tried registering an account without a name, try do it again with a name
    If doing through URL, you need a name yes.. Use to be able to do no name but not anymore.

    If you find a disposable email let me know. I think they may have just added a whitelist, instead of blacklisting email sites.. if this is the case looks like time to make gmails with 30 characters and add periods

  7. #7
    eWukong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
    If doing through URL, you need a name yes.. Use to be able to do no name but not anymore.

    If you find a disposable email let me know. I think they may have just added a whitelist, instead of blacklisting email sites.. if this is the case looks like time to make gmails with 30 characters and add periods
    I've been using temp-mail.org since forever and it seems to be working for me.

  8. #8
    Kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by eWukong View Post
    I've been using temp-mail.org since forever and it seems to be working for me.
    I've found those to be unaccessible.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

  9. #9
    glanhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    so i own this domain that i pay like 40$ a year for. in it i get email with as manny aliases i can. so i can get so manny mules

  10. #10
    smackerROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by glanhead View Post
    so i own this domain that i pay like 40$ a year for. in it i get email with as manny aliases i can. so i can get so manny mules
    Nice, looks like they just manually black listed popular disposable email sites.. can prob find others then\

    edit -: not the case, actually they have whitelist where only few email providers are on it..

    surprisingly yahoo is not

    "Whitelists"
    Outlook.com
    Gmail.com
    Live.com
    Mail.com
    AOL.com (lol?)
    Protonmail.com

    Going to run a python script overnight to see domains avail
    Last edited by smackerROTMG; 07-18-2020 at 05:09 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to smackerROTMG For This Useful Post:

    Kate (07-18-2020)

  12. #11
    glanhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by smackerROTMG View Post
    Nice, looks like they just manually black listed popular disposable email sites.. can prob find others then\

    edit -: not the case, actually they have whitelist where only few email providers are on it..

    surprisingly yahoo is not

    "Whitelists"
    Outlook.com
    Gmail.com
    Live.com
    Mail.com
    AOL.com (lol?)
    Protonmail.com

    Going to run a python script overnight to see domains avail

    i just today 7/20/2020 made another 20 mules with my domain, are mine whitelisted then? xD

  13. #12
    smackerROTMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by glanhead View Post
    i just today 7/20/2020 made another 20 mules with my domain, are mine whitelisted then? xD
    I stand corrected then, thanks for the info. Maybe they black listed yahoo then lmao.. I'll try to find a domain then. I'd use personal domain but cbf, plus just making these mules to sell names.

  14. #13
    Kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arcadia Bay
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    177
    /closing. Hope this is sufficient information about mules.

Similar Threads

  1. Invalid Email when verifying old mule accounts
    By coreycorey2000 in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM
  2. [Tutorial] Bypass the "System Error" when Creating a Nexon ID (Five Easy Steps)
    By Sketchy in forum MapleStory Tutorial & Guides
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 11:28 AM
  3. wrong email when i bought vip
    By dakky in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. wrong email when i bought vip
    By dakky in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 01:08 PM
  5. [Discussion] How come when creating clans we can't use the ™ thing any more?
    By Mr-[S]nipe in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:15 AM