QuestionHelpVoid Realm hack?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Void Realm hack?
I'm either looking for someone who can make a hacked client for void realm or Teach me the ways of Modding so that I may do it myself pleasseeeee.
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
I'm either looking for someone who can make a hacked client for void realm or Teach me the ways of Modding so that I may do it myself pleasseeeee.
making hacks for that shitty server is too easy. i havnt played since they banned my name from the whole game so idk if they patched it or not:

dex hack:
- open jpexs
- go to player.as (may not be player.as)
- search RateOfFire and add `* 1000`

dupe:
- fix ur trade delay to 0s and trade, log
Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
making hacks for that shitty server is too easy. i havnt played since they banned my name from the whole game so idk if they patched it or not:

dex hack:
- open jpexs
- go to player.as (may not be player.as)
- search RateOfFire and add `* 1000`

dupe:
- fix ur trade delay to 0s and trade, log
big lols
Kabem
Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
making hacks for that shitty server is too easy. i havnt played since they banned my name from the whole game so idk if they patched it or not:

dex hack:
- open jpexs
- go to player.as (may not be player.as)
- search RateOfFire and add `* 1000`

dupe:
- fix ur trade delay to 0s and trade, log
They're using a Kabam SWF now, will that change anything?
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
They're using a Kabam SWF now, will that change anything?
Only a bit of obfuscation. Duping is still as easy though.
ugh
Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
Only a bit of obfuscation. Duping is still as easy though.
I can't seem to find anything about trade delay at all.. is the dex thing still usable? or no?
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
I can't seem to find anything about trade delay at all.. is the dex thing still usable? or no?
Edit in TradeButton.as
Didnt try dex thing so try it urself
I found the trade button string
Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
Edit in TradeButton.as
Didnt try dex thing so try it urself
but I cannot find any values that would lead to trade delay...
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
but I cannot find any values that would lead to trade delay...
literally the first fucking line
private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 2999; -> private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 0;
tried that
Quote Originally Posted by Uys View Post
literally the first fucking line
private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 2999; -> private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 0;
after trying that it sent me to an infinite loading screen, regular non modified client still boots up tho..
(sorry for being such a bother i've never done anything like this so I'm learning as i go..
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
after trying that it sent me to an infinite loading screen, regular non modified client still boots up tho..
(sorry for being such a bother i've never done anything like this so I'm learning as i go..
I just tried and it works fine, rate of fire too. You might have to edit the p-code instead since actionscript editing in JPEXS is always a work in progress.
 
How to edit p-code
When you are done, click the edit p-code button that has turned into "Save changes" and then click save in the top left like normal.
Quote Originally Posted by fleefer27 View Post
after trying that it sent me to an infinite loading screen, regular non modified client still boots up tho..
(sorry for being such a bother i've never done anything like this so I'm learning as i go..
It's alright, yeah you have to edit P-Code, didn't specify so sorry.
And yes it does dupe, @Corps3Party, if you knew how the dupe worked, even if i said how to do it previously
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
I just tried and it works fine, rate of fire too. You might have to edit the p-code instead since actionscript editing in JPEXS is always a work in progress.
 
How to edit p-code
When you are done, click the edit p-code button that has turned into "Save changes" and then click save in the top left like normal.
how did u test it? i cant test it because the link to the server doesnt load me into nexus.... is there a chance that u send the fp for their server here?
(i basically need the standalone client link)
can someone send the fp download here, its not available on their site anymore... thanks
retard comment removed
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?