WTS[👾 Stealth Sniper V5 | Nitro Sniping Bot | Coded in C++ | Free Nitro For Life! 👾]

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
[👾 Stealth Sniper V5 | D!scord Nitro Sniping Bot | Coded in C++ | Free Nitro! 👾]


($9.99 PayPal)

Fully Auto-pilot! | No human interaction needed
Free Nitro for life! #FreeNitro


How many Nitro's can I snipe?
As many as you want! - 100 is possible if you're lucky!

Can I get banned for this?
No, you can't, you can't get banned.
It's literally impossible to get banned.


Can I Snipe it on multiple accounts?
Yes, you can add up to 6 seperate accounts,
which can snipe on up to 600 servers
and have all gifts redeeming on your Main.

What is Smart Sniping?
Smart Sniping avoid you getting rate limited
It will never snipe fake Nitro Gifts.
No other Sniper has this feature.

added /////////////pm
Software seems to work fine and was able to get it up and running will update my post along the way as i start to get some results

edit: Day 1 of sniping: | 4 months of nitro already
Received the program and key, was easy to setup and OP was helpful as well. Will update as and when I get snipes.


edit: I hadn't put a lot of effort in joining very many servers but 5 days later and i've got my first snipe, thank you!
I recived the program and now its working on getting me nitros. Fast trader and very helpful
added hope it works
added. will update this after use.
Received the program as well as the key. Will update on how it goes.
Appreciate the vouches from all of you!
added you on im
so what exatcly is this for sorry for the dumb question.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?