Skill test cheat

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Skill test cheat
(sorry for my bad english)

Hey, i have a question, someone have do a skill test cheat for do only excellent skill test ? thanks
u mean skillcheck bot ?

there is one, I have it but I don't remember where I got it from
try to use mpgh search bar
before u try to find it, make sure u have 120 fps
Ok, read it wrong.

There are a few skillcheck bots on mpgh, just use the search button for the keyword "skillcheck bot"

You can also google it, you will find solutions (if not at least 1)
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Ok, read it wrong.

There are a few skillcheck bots on mpgh, just use the search button for the keyword "skillcheck bot"

You can also google it, you will find solutions (if not at least 1)
ok thanks i will check it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?