ExclamationNexon Game Controller(Avoid Ban)

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Nexon Game Controller(Avoid Ban)
Hello,
If u don't want do get banned, disable the Addon "Nexon Game Controller".
If you have got Firefox, go to "Extras -> Add-ons". Look for the Controller in Plugins.

If you have got Internet Explorer, go to "Extras -> Manage Addons" and remove this.

Press Thanks if I helped you.

I dont know, if this Topic is already here.
If there is a Topic with this Controller, so sorry
That doesn't ban you., It's just their way of "Tracking you" Just watch heaps of porn and they will be like "WOAHH, This dude watches porn and it's not even gay porn.. Too good for us, GET IT OUT.. GET THAT KEYLOG THING OUT NOW.. ARGH, MY EYES, THERE ARE VIGAINAS NOT PENISES *nexon cries*"

There, problem fixed
LMAO!!
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
That doesn't ban you., It's just their way of "Tracking you" Just watch heaps of porn and they will be like "WOAHH, This dude watches porn and it's not even gay porn.. Too good for us, GET IT OUT.. GET THAT KEYLOG THING OUT NOW.. ARGH, MY EYES, THERE ARE VIGAINAS NOT PENISES *nexon cries*"

There, problem fixed
I CANT FKING STOP LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAX!!LMAO!
Dude u are fking funny.
Quote Originally Posted by asasasas View Post
I CANT FKING STOP LAUGHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAX!!LMAO!
Dude u are fking funny.
Thank you very much
Time to get revenge on Nexon xD
XD
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Time to get revenge on Nexon xD
Watch disgusting ones like ebony. LOL!
Hahaha Nah

I'm only 12 So if I get caught I won't be able to post on MPGH for a loooooong time
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Hahaha Nah

I'm only 12 So if I get caught I won't be able to post on MPGH for a loooooong time
thats why i got a windows mobile phone
SAme
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post


thats why i got a windows mobile phone
Same here.Im using HTC Touch Diamond. You?
Lol nice very secretive
Ipod Touch ftw.
Ewww guys stop talking about porn on mobiles xD
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Ewww guys stop talking about porn on mobiles xD
Ur 12..And we are like adults already. Lmao. Hey godlike,can i have ur msn to instant chat?
for firefox its Tools-> Add-ons

@Godlike
quit spamming you fucking ******
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us