Nexon Game Controller - Google Chrome

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon Game Controller - Google Chrome
I know in Fireforx there is a the fuuu Nexon Game Controller. But you know that is in Google Chrome too?

write in the url that here:

about:plugins

Then Scroll down and find

Nexon Game Controller - Version: 1.0.0.1

Now press on deactivate/Deaktivieren

Have fun with hacking :P
i knew how to deactivate it with firefox but now u helped me with Chrome thanks .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
i knew how to deactivate it with firefox but now u helped me with Chrome thanks .
EXACTLY WHAT DOES THE DEACTIVATING DO?
Quote Originally Posted by Divinty View Post


EXACTLY WHAT DOES THE DEACTIVATING DO?
Can Some1 Tell Me And Divinity What Does Deactivating Do?
Quote Originally Posted by TheJoku View Post
Can Some1 Tell Me And Divinity What Does Deactivating Do?
And tell me it too.
Its Divinty Not Divinty xD
Hmm..I haven't got it ))))
Me to i don't know.
I see it in firefox but what is it doing?

Maybe it looks if you looks for hacks and log your ip and bann your acc xD
nexon can look at the pages what you have visit.

When you have visit mpgh or a other hacker site, then nexon can u ban...
Oh Thanks I guesS
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us