Problem dumping cshell

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Problem dumping cshell
How should I discard the cshell?

tried with the old method and does not work anymore
How not work ,just explain to be better helped
Quote Originally Posted by Anger5K View Post
How not work ,just explain to be better helped
I used to use LoadLibrary, PEtools, OllyDbg to dump.

Nowadays this method doesn't seem to work anymore ... strings get weird

sorry for the bad english

Print: https://imgur.com/a/WVsmbEf
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
I used to use LoadLibrary, PEtools, OllyDbg to dump.

Nowadays this method doesn't seem to work anymore ... strings get weird

sorry for the bad english

Print: https://imgur.com/a/WVsmbEf
use x64dbg scylla dump.
btw, which cf region are you in? (if we're playing the same cf then i'll just give you my dumped dll)
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
use x64dbg scylla dump.
btw, which cf region are you in? (if we're playing the same cf then i'll just give you my dumped dll)
CROSSFIRE BR
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
oh... sorry bro, can't help you with that.
just use x64dbg to dump it.

tut video: YoutubeLink
x64dbg download: https://x64dbg.com/#start
I managed to dumpar in the x86 version.

I used> Scylla X86, OllyDbg

Thanks <3
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
I managed to dumpar in the x86 version.

I used> Scylla X86, OllyDbg

Thanks <3

managed to find the strings?

I managed to dumpar with x32dbg > scylla > dump, but the strings were weird like yours in the first print.
Quote Originally Posted by tiuz1 View Post
managed to find the strings?

I managed to dumpar with x32dbg > scylla > dump, but the strings were weird like yours in the first print.
I need to find some patterns that work. I haven't touched this for a long time

https://imgur.com/a/Sqc6iiL
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
I need to find some patterns that work. I haven't touched this for a long time

https://imgur.com/a/Sqc6iiLⓘ

oh, it looks like your method worked. I will try now.

Você é BR?
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
Sim HHEHEHE
Conseguir dumpar a dll, to tentando achar as strings agora HEHEHEE.

Me add no dis.cordd quando puder -> tiuz1#4489
a
Hey Bro Me CrossFire West I need your help, I want to know how to get the address out
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
I used to use LoadLibrary, PEtools, OllyDbg to dump.

Nowadays this method doesn't seem to work anymore ... strings get weird

sorry for the bad english

Print: https://imgur.com/a/WVsmbEf
OllyDbg It encrypts things and conceals things that I do not recommend using
I recommend you to use ida pro is very good
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us