Dumped Cshell and Engine

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dumped Cshell and Engine
Title says it all... so here it is.

BTW, i use OllyDBG and OllyDump for this.

****THIS IS AS OF JUNE 2, 2010!!!****


VirusTotal
VirScan




Code:
Make sure to give me creditz!
Unpacked files.zipattachment deleted · 54 downloads before removal
/ approved

add me on MSN and show me how to do this. I can TV you
I /love you.
*Waits for 30 new hack releases*
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
/ approved

add me on MSN and show me how to do this. I can TV you
There is already a thread in the source code section on how to do that...

Btw the *LT Client didn't change I don't know about the DevicePointer since idk how to find that
Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
There is already a thread in the source code section on how to do that...

Btw the *LT Client didn't change I don't know about the DevicePointer since idk how to find that
no theres one on how to unpack it.. i dumped it so it can be viewed in olly
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
no theres one on how to unpack it.. i dumped it so it can be viewed in olly
I still /love
you. My comp can't dump engine for whatever reason?
Basically, the only changed thing was the no recoil addys. The LT Client and DevicePtr and such stayed the same.
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Basically, the only changed thing was the no recoil addys. The LT Client and DevicePtr and such stayed the same.
norecoil and noreload is changed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us