ArrowCShell-EHSvc-Engine Dumped

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CShell-EHSvc-Engine Dumped
Here are all the dump files.
Thank me
Scan1
Scan2
All_Dumped.rarattachment deleted · 85 downloads before removal
I See Ur Missing 2 Virus Scans. /
Quote Originally Posted by TheJoku View Post
I See Ur Missing 2 Virus Scans. /
I doing the scans
seems clean .

/Aproved
Going to open it...

Ehhh...
Got alot of
"ADD BYTE PTR DS:[EAX],AL"
When opened it with OllyDBG.
Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
Going to open it...

Ehhh...
Got alot of
"ADD BYTE PTR DS:[EAX],AL"
When opened it with OllyDBG.
you need only a thing: learn ollyDBG -.-
Yes I know... I just don't bother
how can i get combats arms hack?
nice work...., btw the best way to be able to open them in OllyDbg is to attach it before hs starts...
*HINT*suspend engine.exe precess (u can do it with a dll),attach ollydbg*HINT*
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us