Need some help please..
Well ive created a hack in C++ for combat arms.
The first hack i created (using someone elses source) worked when i pack it with themida.
I edited the hack (mainly the sleeptime) to try and make it less buggy, Then i packed it with themida, And it doesnt work.
I just created another hack from scratch (memory hacks) and it works when i dont pack it with themida, But as soon as i pack it with themida, BANG. It will inject, But no messagebox will come up.
Why is this happening?
I really need some help please, Becuase i want to release this hack, But i dont want to release it without packing it, Becuase people might edit it and take it as there own.
Please help me ASAP
I also want to know how to make the hack stay on.
Currently when i press the hotkey, I have to hold it down for it to work.
This is the code im using
Thats my box code. That when i hold it, It stays on, ANd when i dont, It goes off.
ive also tried
That did the same thing.
And also this
Please help mee with this too
Thanks,
ac1d_buRn
The first hack i created (using someone elses source) worked when i pack it with themida.
I edited the hack (mainly the sleeptime) to try and make it less buggy, Then i packed it with themida, And it doesnt work.
I just created another hack from scratch (memory hacks) and it works when i dont pack it with themida, But as soon as i pack it with themida, BANG. It will inject, But no messagebox will come up.
Why is this happening?
I really need some help please, Becuase i want to release this hack, But i dont want to release it without packing it, Becuase people might edit it and take it as there own.
Please help me ASAP
I also want to know how to make the hack stay on.
Currently when i press the hotkey, I have to hold it down for it to work.
This is the code im using
Code:
void boxes()
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &0x8000)
{
*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
}
}
ive also tried
Code:
void boxes()
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1)
{
*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
}
}
And also this
Code:
void boxes()
{
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) &1<< 0xF)
{
*(long*)(espbox) = 100;
}
}
Thanks,
ac1d_buRn


All you need to derail a thread is: