InfoAbout manual report

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
About manual report
I don't really want to make tickets, because I have cheated in the past too but I hate it when someone tells me to die in the post game chat. I wanted to know if I could make a ticket without repercussions with a legit account even though I have a game ban on another account (Actually I only have this legit account and the ticket is made from that)
Quote Originally Posted by contryroda View Post
I don't really want to make tickets, because I have cheated in the past too but I hate it when someone tells me to die in the post game chat. I wanted to know if I could make a ticket without repercussions with a legit account even though I have a game ban on another account (Actually I only have this legit account and the ticket is made from that)
Yes, you are fine.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?