PostSRSZThoughts on shitcoins

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Thoughts on shitcoins
What is your general opinion on shitcoins, like the current trending Safemoon and so on...
Do you think its an "easy" gamble if you invest early and then pull out?
I personally like throwing a couple of bucks into it just for fun because I would spend that money on random shit anyway and this is kinda like buying a lottery ticket, but you don't really know the odds of it.

Thanks for reading
I think shit coins are such a scam and sham, I've seen it all over Youtube , Twitter and ******* these people trying to convince the world to buy these coins so that it goes up and they have people to dump onto in the future (FOMO investors) its honestly so dumb and I personally fell for it with GME and PLTR on reddit but im sick of this shit
Shit coins are a great Money maker. Alt Season started in october and since then ive made a couple k . Im always looking at New listed coins on coinmarketcap and love to join early projects. Imo they aint good for holding but instead makin a Quick buck.
Quote Originally Posted by Djool View Post
Shit coins are a great Money maker. Alt Season started in october and since then ive made a couple k . Im always looking at New listed coins on coinmarketcap and love to join early projects. Imo they aint good for holding but instead makin a Quick buck.
Until you play your hand too long and lose it all
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


Until you play your hand too long and lose it all
just did this with doge.. lesson learned. Now I'm all with good stable projects that I really trust
Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMachine View Post


just did this with doge.. lesson learned. Now I'm all with good stable projects that I really trust
even stable projects are scams

eth was 12% premined initially and 60% on sale
72% mined coin
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


even stable projects are scams

eth was 12% premined initially and 60% on sale
72% mined coin
True, you can't even trust the OG coins anymore with the hype of it and it going mainstream

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
ADA is being slowly but consistently pushed for. I wonder if it's actually the people who are interested in it, or just propaganda for a pump and dump hmm... I am betting on the latter tbh.
ADA was launched in 2017 so it took 4 years for it too payout, thats why I just throw a couple of bucks in every other feasible coin I see has a decent roadmap. But then again its a long wait and you don't know when the boom is coming so even if you get a payout it won't be crazy. But hey, better then nothing
Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhiten View Post
I think shit coins are such a scam and sham, I've seen it all over Youtube , Twitter and ******* these people trying to convince the world to buy these coins so that it goes up and they have people to dump onto in the future (FOMO investors) its honestly so dumb and I personally fell for it with GME and PLTR on reddit but im sick of this shit
dont put PLTR in the same category as those meme scams

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


even stable projects are scams

eth was 12% premined initially and 60% on sale
72% mined coin
funding projects cost money
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
if what he designed and built was garbage, that would been zero. he created likely, what is the crypto coin that will be the future of the internet. a billion dollars is nothing tbh, musk has 200 billion from a barely successful electric car company.
problem with shitcoins is the extreme volatility (crypto in general is already really volatile). By investing in shitcoins especially new ones, you're basically hoping that no rugpull happens and that the devs can produce some sort of utility out of the coin to gain value in the future. coins like doge are fueled purely off of hype and elon musk and provide no real utility so unless something drastic happens, it'll probably stay where its at price wise for a while. Safemoon though has been pretty decent in their marketing and trying to move fast in getting to new exchanges and recently their certik audit probably spark more hope within the community in that it reassured people that it wasn't a rugpull.

what im tryna say is that it doesnt matter what shitcoin youre looking at, just make sure that their whitepaper isnt complete dogshit and it looked like they actually tried to create a roadmap/plan out but at the end of the day, it could be a scam nonetheless. you never really know with shitcoins is the point im trying to make. its just a big gamble. dont invest more than you can lose and you should be alright. not financial advice lmao
ADA is being slowly but consistently pushed for. I wonder if it's actually the people who are interested in it, or just propaganda for a pump and dump hmm... I am betting on the latter tbh.
If you sell at the right point and buy at the right point, it isn't a bad idea. But the thing is you will never know when the hype stops/when big whales sell and the coin dumps forever.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?