Exclamation1.0.182 Patch

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
1.0.182 Patch
Hey guys, MW2 just updated to 1.0.182

my version 5 hack is patched, so I bet a lot of your hacks are patched too...

there goes another weekend....
not agian a new patch
yup... wonder what they fixed this time...
Quote Originally Posted by supertron421 View Post
Hopefully the random crashing I'm experiencing.
Well probably not the random crashing that you have because probably not a lot of other people have that on there mw2 o.o.
Oh, they fixed the double attachment thing with custom class EAM thingy, and the 5 perk thing... oh wells
omfg the new patch NOOESSS atleast the aimbot still works o.o
Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
Oh, they fixed the double attachment thing with custom class EAM thingy, and the 5 perk thing... oh wells

yep,that sucks
What did IW fuck up this time?
Somebody said the aimbot still works. So doe's that mean the ESP hack still works?????? I suck without my ESP hack
Quote Originally Posted by ebonlore View Post
omfg the new patch NOOESSS atleast the aimbot still works o.o
Quote Originally Posted by enzoisamazing View Post
My aimbot dun work no more, it crashes , and whats the bling hack/ or what WAS it?
Quote Originally Posted by lordofme50 View Post
Somebody said the aimbot still works. So doe's that mean the ESP hack still works?????? I suck without my ESP hack
Dear Newbs and Choobs,

After VAC updates, none of the previous hacks will work. NONE. Stop trying or you will get banned. The hack team is currently working on more hacks(they are offline, but I can say for sure we will); please be patient.

I repeat, ALL HACKS ARE OFFLINE, OFFLINE.

For your own safety, stay legit for now until another hack comes out.
My aimbot dun work no more, it crashes , and whats the bling hack/ or what WAS it?
Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
Hey guys, MW2 just updated to 1.0.182

my version 5 hack is patched, so I bet a lot of your hacks are patched too...

there goes another weekend....

Heey Bro can u please patch the COD MW 2 HACK PACK

Man i just download it and what i see that the cod has updated

please help bro

btw nice share
keep it up
Does See through walls hack still work?
I'm guessing not until the hack itself is updated.
To scared to try it out myself
Is EAM supposed to be fixed cause it works fine for me.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?