Originally Posted by Mc565 Im talking about the GP one. HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR. lol, I tryed to get it doing 8k gp each day I'd have. Only prob is I kept on buying another stuff XD THERE'S SO MANY REAKING THINGS.
Originally Posted by matt359 lol fail i didnt tho im too poor DX I got it and i still have 200k gp left
You lucky basturd. My other account that got banned had 150k GP. Nao, I created a new one and ive only got it up to 50k so no perm for me D:
Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn You lucky basturd. My other account that got banned had 150k GP. Nao, I created a new one and ive only got it up to 50k so no perm for me D: Not lucky, i just am pro with M16.
Originally Posted by thyslyer i dont need to i got a L9 artic perma Fuck you, can i haz yourz accountz pl0x?
Got L9 Artic LE, L8 mod LE,MK48 Camo LE,M4A1 CQB LE and 450k gp sooooo i dont give a shit to that G36 LE